Yoda

kmukayed
12 posts Member
So I just unlocked Yoda a couple days ago, and when he first came out everyone was talking about how awesome he is, but now all I see is people talking about his nerf and people aren't using him as much as before. So should I not concentrate on upgrading him? I will only if someone tells me that he is still amazing. And I mean AMAZING, if not then I'll forget him and move on to someone else.

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    He is incredibly great on offense but AI sucks on defense I love the little green troll and use him alot because he has so many tools and spreads buffs all over the place
  • Options
    I really like his tenacity/buff share. He's good against a Sidious, Ren, Vader team. Gives you time to kill either them or a healer if you're worried about that. His attacks aren't awesome but you can use his basic against a counter attacker and his foresight will protect him. He's solid but not fabulous.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    He can be amazing in offense. He can also be terrible against jedi counter teams. In defense, he is the opposite of amazing.
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Giving my entire team foresight for 2 turns is great, especially on raids.
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Options
    I think he's pretty great. You just have to learn how to use him. He's a beast in raids as a leader. Combined with QGJ lead he's super fast. And few things are move fun than stealing counter attack, giving it to your whole squad and then getting hit with an AoE. So fun to watch.
  • Options
    If they are going to nerf a toon, why can't they differentiate between a high level AI version and the version WE own.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    It had nothing to do with the nerf to the challenge Boss Yoda. Player Yoda is totally different.