GW Opposing Teams RNG or lack of thereof - A solution?

Nuwonda
56 posts Member
The other day I came to realize that I will never see 90% of the cool characters SW GoH has to offer in GW mode since everyone is just using meta toons for arena and then it hit me... why would you limit GW to arena teams?? Not only is it boring it also leads to zero diversity ... which is probably why it is so boring now!

Would it not be possible to include some theory crafting team logic that can RNG together opposing teams based on the player's Arena Power and Gear level to make for some fun and interesting challenges?

This way there would be diversity and the excitement to get to fight toons you normally never encounter. It would probably also provide you guys with a wealth of data how those "unused" toons behave with your current combat AI.

I am lvl 78 right now with shy of 32k arena power and I am tired of all the Dookus and Lumis and Phasmas etc.... it's a boring chore to complete GW each day.

I yearn to spank all those never seen toons on the GW table! Or be spanked in return... of the jedi. ;)