Dark Side Hard Battle 5-A

Hey, people!

Is it just me, or is this battle un-winnable? Chewie is the boss, he gets 2 turns at once, he heals for 50% hp and has armor up. Sid's anti-heal gets negated by the double-turn, any stuns get negated as well, so basically there's no way to kill this hairy beast. Any ideas?

Replies

• dmodavid
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    All I've been told and read is just to keep leveling and gearing up until you're essentially well past that level. Yeah tell me something I don't already know, lol.

If you think that one is hard, they say the following one with Luke is worse.

Supposedly I've also heard it's kind of a placeholder battle. Problem is. I'm at a point where the only way I can advance is by doing battles I had a hard time clearing to begin with, lol.

And I've never been able to clear it. Ever.
  • Options
    It's been a month, so I could advance enough to beat him. The key was Sid's basic attack and getting the heal debuff to the 3 turn duration level.
  • Options
    Eventually you level up and then go in and wipe the floor with those low level toons. Patience on that one. Be happy with 1* and move on to easier battles.
    Character Name: Nofaultius