Replies

• Willkimm98
    466 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Name: Will98
    Level: 60
    Ally code: 893-382-136
    Main team: 7* sideous. 6* luminara*. 5* phasma (L). 4* consular. 5* chewy.
    Other members: 4* poe, daka, vader, finn, han, barisse, resist trooper, talia, jawa and 3* dooku
  • Options
    @Willkimm98 accepted!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Futuristic
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    IGN: Futuristic

Player Level: 60

Ally Code: 544-124-374

Main Team (usually): 6* Sidious, 6* Kylo, 6* Luminara, 4*Barriss, 4*Vader

Notable Characters: (All Max Level, Gear Lvl VI, working on stars)
    • Focusing on: Dooku, Phasma, Obi-Wan
    • Others: Fives, Asajj, Daka, Boba Fett, Talia, Chewie, Ima-Gun Di, Anakin, Finn
    (I'm P2P)

Unleveled Characters: Darth Maul, Poe, FOTP. Plo Koon, Leia, Qui-Gon, Cad Bane, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, etc.

How often do you play: Daily, multiple times a day

Post edited by Futuristic on
  • Options
    @Futuristic accepted!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    To any new applicants, please review the first post before you apply and make sure you can abide to our guild code. Thanks!
  • Options
    IGN: Natanael
    Main Team: Luminara, Sidious, Dooku, IG-88, Ren / Vader (AOE Team)
    How often: Every Single Day
  • Kiniozaur
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ally Code: 469-876-791
    Main Team (usually):
    7*Sid
    5* Duku
    5* Luminara (in 1 day will be 6)
    6* Kylo (in approximately week 7*)
    6* Cpt Phasma - my leader.

In addition got:
    5* Poe
    4* Vader
    5* Chewie
    5* JC
    4* Talia
    4* Finn
    4* Daka
    4* Ackbar
    4* Poggle
  • Options
    Welcome all new members!!! Seeing so many new members daily is a testament to what we've attempted to build, a place where new and experienced players can share information and grow together. The people who join TNR are people who love to share and give......
  • Options
    @Kiniozaur accepted!
  • Options
    @Natanael accepted..what's your ally code?
  • Options
    @aspenstar 796-933-144 there u go
  • Options
    This place is chugging along endlessly. Great job everyone...
  • Options
    Name: Saitama Genji
    Level: 49
    Ally code: 944-375-215
    Team: phasma(L),sid,lumi,jedi,ima
    Play: everyday
    Looking forward to join you all
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I want to thank all who PM'd me over the last day. Your thoughts and comments were appreciated. I have and will continue to fight for player equality as I always have, part of why I joined Aspenstar and Darth Ryu Kai to form TNR...
  • Options
    IGN: Robbie
    LVL: 57
    Ally Code: 559-556-244
    Active all the time. In game as well as on the forums. Don't do much but sit at a computer at work. LOL.
    Team: Sid Almost 7* (L), Lumi Almost 7*, DM 7*, Kylo 6*, Dooku Almost 6*

• Options
    @Sephiroth @imarobbiepie accepted! I'll PM you both with more details
  • Options
    Nice to see this stream of never ending new faces. Welcome to The New Rebellion!!

You'll love the forum and the cohesiveness of our Guild. Whether you're Level 40 or 60, we all can contribute and share ideas. Come join the family!!!
  • Options
    Sephiroth >:D glad to see another FF fan like myself! Although I went beyond that and own about every single final fantasy game now xD
  • Options
    Just a note ... if I haven't replied to your application can you please contact me ... I may have forgotten a few over the last week. Thanks!
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Messaged Aspen on Line if any other leader would like my info message me at Kurisu-San.

Hope I make the cut :pensive:
  • Options
    KurisuSan wrote: »
    Messaged Aspen on Line if any other leader would like my info message me at Kurisu-San.

Hope I make the cut :pensive:

Hello and welcome!! You can send me or @aspenstar a PM of your stats or post them here if you'd like to join. Hope to see your info soon!!!
  • Options
    Lvl 59
    Ally Code 745-221-325
    Below Lvl 59
    6* Ventress
    5* Tano
    5* Unduli
    4* Offee, Chewy, Sidious
    3* Jedi, Poe, Savage, FOTP
  • Options
    IGN: Obiwankanoobie
    Lvl 59
    Ally Code 745-221-325
    Below Lvl 59
    6* Ventress
    5* Tano
    5* Unduli
    4* Offee, Chewy, Sidious
    3* Jedi, Poe, Savage, FOTP
  • Options
    @rl9900 accepted!
  • Options
    Aspenstar is always busy at work to get you new team members registered and ready to go!!! Hats off to you once again!!!
  • Purfektshun
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Looks like this is a fun group. If there is indeed a guild/clan function coming to this game, I wouldn't mind joining your group if you'd have me.

Name: Purfektshun
    Ally Code: 814-298-529
    Team:
    http://i.imgur.com/c87Z7I4.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/tOAHukc.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/p3GUvWr.jpg

And yes I'm a daily player.
  • Options
    @Purfektshun accepted!
  • Options
    Hey guys I just joined the forums and don't know really how to use it! I would love to join a guild because I love this game and would love to learn more! So please help!
  • Options
    @gsld16 there's a form on the first page of this thread that you have to fill out and that's it! you can post it right here so there's not much else you need to know!