Galen Marek's Secret Guild

Bruje_Doden1
6 posts Member
edited August 2017
Greetings fellow Star Wars advocates. I am trying to invite more players into my guild. We're currently at 14 members, and We are shooting for tier 6 raid. Currently we are at +40,000 guild energy (so we are really close to starting the raid). If you are wanting to join, it is open to the public (I think the minimum level to join is 65/70).

8/8/17 just merged with another guild.
Post edited by Bruje_Doden1 on

Replies

• Options
    Me again. I am recruiting again. I just cleaned house of inactive members and wanting to progress. We are currently running (almost weekly) T6 raids, and would like to continue running them until we're good enough for t7 raids. Please, if you're interested look for us in the Galen Marek's Secret Guild.
  • Options
    Now its not a seceret anymore! Havent i rold you not to speak about the secret guild? :D
  • Options
    Haha, lol @Darth_Malak :D
    Yeah, it's only not a secret to those on the forum. For everyone else, it remains a mystery. :o
  • Options
    We shall not reveal our selfs too soon...
  • Options
    Hey man come and join us we are at 24 members because we started new guild. But current members are able to finish heroic no problem. If interested message me here or look up Aka'liit. Only requirement is having discord https://discord.gg/ykyGBm. My ally code is 152-374-864