Magmatrooper

Jbart
0 posts Member
Can we please get this character something he sucks probably the worst character in this game he is totally useless at this point. Supposed to be a attacker but healers do more damage than he does.

Replies

• Options
    Totally agree have him 7* Gear 8 and t7 but exept that he is quite healthy, thats it...
  • Options
    I agree on this one totally... hyped him up to be a huge asset. He hits like a 3 year old child....
  • zerokale
    20 posts Member
    Options
    I've been saying this for weeks now and EA has been ignoring it. @EA_Jesse the magma trooper hits absurdly low for the description you all gave him. Please fix attack and please give him more potency, his turn reduction is resisted 90% of the time now that turn meter actions can be resisted. He is just about useless now except for high health. This is super uncool.
  • Options
    Agree wasted time on him needs damage and potency adapt.
  • Options
    *asap
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    He goes from 7% potency ask the way to 87% potency at gear 10 plus two raid gears. 87% so isn't great but it's decent, especially for a character whose biggest trait is turn meter removal.

His potency progression needs to scale better.
  • Options
    i think he doesnt need more damage or potency.
    he is a high hp low damage supporter.
    so he needs a better special damage.
    example:
    Special · Level 8Thermal Imploder 3 turn cooldown

Deal Physical Damage to all enemies and remove 50% Turn Meter, with a 40% chance to remove anothe 40% Turn Meter. This attack ignores Armor.

(faster cooldown and higher turn meter reduction)

• Vekho
    44 posts Member
    Options
    +1