[48/50] Defenders of Endor - The Original Ewok Guild

RJ__Brando
1500 posts Moderator
edited May 2016
Defenders of Endor {DoE} - Now Recruiting!

Join the original and best guild dedicated to Ewoks. Very active international guild currently running T6 raids with first heroic tier raid planned for May 28th. We are a very fun and friendly guild with a mix of whales, FTP, guppies and one fat dolphin. Our guild works to maximize guild coins and gear for all guild members, not just the top players. DoE is a top 160 guild with members who vary from number 1 on their arena server to top 500. We are very active on Line and discuss SWGOH strategy, toons, and any other issues guild members want to discuss, whether it be Game of Thrones (no spoilers), or your upcoming arranged marriage.

Looking for players who are level 70+ who are active daily with at least one 3* Ewok and are interested in acquiring more.

If you want to have fun and get good rewards, join DoE!

Please PM either:

@Chewy_johnson68
@Scuba
@RJ__Brando
@Clash2Far
Post edited by RJ__Brando on

Replies

• RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    48/50 there are still spots available!
  • saberOriginal
    129 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Post edited by saberOriginal on
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    Defenders of Endor {DoE} - Now Recruiting!

Join the original and best guild dedicated to Ewoks. Very active international guild currently running T6 raids with first heroic tier raid planned for May 28th. We are a very fun and friendly guild with a mix of whales, FTP, guppies and one fat dolphin. Our guild works to maximize guild coins and gear for all guild members, not just the top players. DoE is a top 160 guild with members who vary from number 1 on their arena server to top 500. We are very active on Line and discuss SWGOH strategy, toons, and any other issues guild members want to discuss, whether it be Game of Thrones (no spoilers), or your upcoming arranged marriage.

Looking for players who are level 70+ who are active daily with at least one 3* Ewok and are interested in acquiring more.

If you want to have fun and get good rewards, join DoE!

Please PM either:

@Chewy_johnson68
    @Scuba
    @RJ__Brando
    @Clash2Far

Hello. Could we merge with you guys? I am most definitely a fan of the ewoks. My name is saberOriginal and my ally code is 339131182. I will disband starAlliance but would like you to keep all of my 24 members until at least you try them out. We do not use Line just Gchat. Could this be a choice? Thank you.

Hey, i talked it over with the others? And we decided to stick with one guild in games for now. Thank you for the offer and good luck with your guilds endeavors
  • saberOriginal
    129 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Hi saber its Kaldarrin what's happening with merger. Should I come back to star alliance. Cheers mate
  • saberOriginal
    129 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Omg its the guild rj_brando is in..
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lazerrift wrote: »
    Omg its the guild rj_brando is in..

Haha yeah, i met some strangers a while back, who liked using ewoks as much as i did. We decided to start a fun but competitive guild who farm ewoks. Now theyre good friends of mine and we have a guild who can clear pigs in NO TIME in T6 raids. About to try our first T7 next weekend!
  • Options
    Ya, I always thought your team was cool, even when I was like level 55 you where up there with your teebo team fighting off atlas terik etc
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lazerrift wrote: »
    Ya, I always thought your team was cool, even when I was like level 55 you where up there with your teebo team fighting off atlas terik etc

Lol nothings changed. The top 10 looks nearly identical as it did back then.

What have you been up to? Are you looking for a guild to join?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    We are still recruiting folks!! Only 2 slots left. Our first T7 raid will be next weekend! Join us and you'll have a blast
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Great guild with great people! They will even serve up the bacon for you if you have problems killing pigs in raid :)
  • Clash2Far
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    Great guild with great people! They will even serve up the bacon for you if you have problems killing pigs in raid :)

I've gained a few pounds since starting. Too much bacon!
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Clash2Far wrote: »

I've gained a few pounds since starting. Too much bacon!

You can never have TOO much bacon :p
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Only 1 spot left! New T7 heroic raid starting Sat. May 28th at Noon EST.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Only 1 spot left! New T7 heroic raid starting Sat. May 28th at Noon EST.

We're still 1 shy, join today! You won't regret it....we are a fun bunch that gets the job done.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Recruiting is open again! Looking for 4-5 players, only need 1 7* toon to get raid rewards!