Bounty Raiders Guild - Recruiting Lv 70+ Members Now - T5-T6 Raids [48/50]

Horribleupdates
66 posts Member
edited June 2016
Bounty Raiders Guild
Bossman (Leader)
Ally code: 231-614-521
Send me an ally request.

We use LINE CHAT for communicating raid tier & time, strategies, server crash updates, etc. Everyone in the guild is friendly, we are a close community. We have a great time!

We have plenty of strong members, most ranking in the top 1-100 of Squad Arena. One member is consistently ranked #1.

We had to let 5 members go due to non-activity for long periods of time. That was only 5 slots so not too bad, that meansnwe have a solid 45 active members.

Feel free to join up!!!
Post edited by Horribleupdates on

Replies

• Horribleupdates
    66 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Screenshot_2016_05_16_22_57_56.jpg
    I'm probably ranked 5-8 in our guild for strengh. The members stronger than me have beasts of lineups
  • Zynn
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Bossman, I'd like to join if you have any space left. My current guild is pretty dysfunctional with very little communication and raids take awhile. I like the idea of a close community of serious gamers.
    My arena rank is consistently between 120 - 140, with 10 toons @7*. I'm also on Line. My ID is Seperavi.
    My ally code is 518-983-488.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Join us! We have Punch and Pie!

Great group of helpful gamers and the line chat is entertaining.

Let's Raid!
  • Options
    IMG_0398_1.jpg

I'm another member & just reached lvl 79 today. I'm also one of the top 10 in the guild. We have lots of fun, help each other out, and are all active in obtaining our guild $$ so we can raid as much as possible!

Come join in on the fun!

<3 AeonFlux
  • Options
    Zynn wrote: »
    Hey Bossman, I'd like to join if you have any space left. My current guild is pretty dysfunctional with very little communication and raids take awhile. I like the idea of a close community of serious gamers.
    My arena rank is consistently between 120 - 140, with 10 toons @7*. I'm also on Line. My ID is Seperavi.
    My ally code is 518-983-488.
    Thanks!

You're in like Flyn, Zynn. :-)
  • Options
    Join us! We have Punch and Pie!

Great group of helpful gamers and the line chat is entertaining.

Let's Raid!

Lol. Don't know about punch and pie. But there is a contest for a $10 Amazon code.
  • Options
    AeonFluxed wrote: »
    IMG_0398_1.jpg

I'm another member & just reached lvl 79 today. I'm also one of the top 10 in the guild. We have lots of fun, help each other out, and are all active in obtaining our guild $$ so we can raid as much as possible!

Come join in on the fun!

<3 AeonFlux

Girl you are better than top 10 :wink:
  • mriguy
    23 posts Member
    Options
    What is your ID for line?
  • Options
    mriguy wrote: »

I accepted your ally request
  • Options

I can't send the guild invite until you leave the guild you are in
  • Options
    Hey guys this is a great guild, everyone is helpful and we have all around fun and a good time.
  • Options
    Can't recommend this Guild more highly. I'm almost at a level 79, play multiple times daily and still get smoked by the great and frequent (but super inclusive and helpful of up and comers) players here. The Line communication is a must and keeps you laughing while updated on all things pressing for Raids, etc.

If you're currently guildless or wondering if you could be getting more from guilds than what you're currently getting (admit it, your guild sucks), then come check us out.
  • mriguy
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Please send me a message on LINE. Same ID. I have some questions.
  • Options
    Please send me a message on LINE. Same ID. I have some questions.

Your ID gives no results. Try searching texytex he will add you to the chat
  • Horribleupdates
    66 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Zeeb05 wrote: »
    Honestly, this guild has been awesome. Great communication and everyone is very positive in general. Join us. Only then will you experience the full power of the darkside.

FB_IMG_1458799880727.jpg
  • mriguy
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Ok I sent Tex a few messages. Waiting for his response.
  • Options
    Joined this guild today, a very friendly and helpful group of folks. Having been on only two raids since the start of guilds, figured it was time for a change.

We finished one raid shortly after I joined and nearly finished with another now. My only regret is that I waited so long to make the change.
  • Options
    Great guild, come play!
  • Options
    Shinerbok wrote: »
    Joined this guild today, a very friendly and helpful group of folks. Having been on only two raids since the start of guilds, figured it was time for a change.

We finished one raid shortly after I joined and nearly finished with another now. My only regret is that I waited so long to make the change.

Thanks for the shout out. We are glad to have you.

-Bossman
  • Options
    Can't recommend this Guild more highly. I'm almost at a level 79, play multiple times daily and still get smoked by the great and frequent (but super inclusive and helpful of up and comers) players here. The Line communication is a must and keeps you laughing while updated on all things pressing for Raids, etc.

If you're currently guildless or wondering if you could be getting more from guilds than what you're currently getting (admit it, your guild sucks), then come check us out.

Very well said :-D
  • Options
    KingBoffa wrote: »
    Hey guys this is a great guild, everyone is helpful and we have all around fun and a good time.

And I'd say you are the most powerful member we have. 1st in arena at all times? That's something to brag about.
  • Zynn
    3 posts Member
    Options
    The communication is what I appreciate. It's constant and informative with the occasional hilarious-ness mixed in. Our P2P members max out the new data toons almost instantly which gives the FTP members an idea of future team synergy and strategy when they're released to GW/Arena rewards.
    Online reviews of new characters is one thing, but having the ability to use them because of your allies is even better!
    Thanks Bo.oty Raiders!
  • Options
    The communication is what I appreciate. It's constant and informative with the occasional hilarious-ness mixed in. Our P2P members max out the new data toons almost instantly which gives the FTP members an idea of future team synergy and strategy when they're released to GW/Arena rewards.
    Online reviews of new characters is one thing, but having the ability to use them because of your allies is even better!
    Thanks Bo.oty Raiders!

Lol @ Bo.oty Raiders
  • Options
    Close to filling up, at 40 members now, great community.
  • Options
    Yep, great group of folks. If you're in a guild where there are only a few who contribute much, consider making the jump like I did.
  • Zynn
    3 posts Member
    Options
    We've recently merged with a great group of players who are dedicated to the game and their time on Line with our groups. We're currently at [48/50] members and are looking to fill out these last two spots as we continue to T6 all week! Must be lvl70+ and active!
    Join up!
    OR
    Line me at ID: separavi
    for more info.
  • Options
    We've recently merged with a great group of players who are dedicated to the game and their time on Line with our groups. We're currently at [48/50] members and are looking to fill out these last two spots as we continue to T6 all week! Must be lvl70+ and active!
    Join up!
    OR
    Line me at ID: separavi
    for more info.

Yes the merge went splendidly :-)
  • Options
    Bumping this since I updated the post