Update news? Anakin

CHF
105 posts Member
Any word on if anakin will be getting buffed?

Replies

• Options
    Probably not. The devs hate Jedi with a passion. He is a utility toon at best now for his heal and buff blocker on his basic. You can use him but like all of the other Jedi he doesn't deal damage like he should.
  • CHF
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Which is ****
  • Options
    Exactly. I used him as a 6th toon ally for the offense boost but other than that not useful or reliable at all.
  • Options
    Probably not. The devs hate Jedi with a passion. He is a utility toon at best now for his heal and buff blocker on his basic. You can use him but like all of the other Jedi he doesn't deal damage like he should.
    No kidding there's like 10+ Anti-Jedi characters in the game
  • Options
    They promised to re-look.. not to buff any toon. Ouch.. Well now where is team #saveani ? Plz do something to anakin,devs. He is so awful :'(
  • Options

Maybe they never actually watched the movies and don't know that the jedi are the good guys.
  • Options

Maybe they never actually watched the movies and don't know that the jedi are the good guys.

I've always thought that they're Dark Side fanboys, which sucks because I run all Jedi
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

I've always thought that they're Dark Side fanboys, which sucks because I run all Jedi

Lol I couldn't even make sense of that
  • Options

Dark Side fan boys like Kylo Ren? Lol
  • Options

Well yeah Dark Side fanboy as in hating the Jedi
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

Well yeah Dark Side fanboy as in hating the Jedi

This is not the first game I have encountered this in.

It seems to stem from Yoda referring to the Dark Side as quicker and easier.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I like how Star Wars revolves around Anakin but he's just meh. Rey has a stick and hasn't done anything yet, but she is the best.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I would argue that Star Wars revolves around R2-D2, and he isnt represented at all...
  • VeeDee
    140 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    I like how Star Wars revolves around Anakin but he's just meh. Rey has a stick and hasn't done anything yet, but she is the best.

Right on brother.... everybody should be fired from his company or make them watch the movies
    Post edited by warmonkey1024 on
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    I would argue that Star Wars revolves around R2-D2, and he isnt represented at all...

True, he is my favorite. The orange ball is cool, but is no R2.
  • Options
    qTqmX4s.jpg

This post made this scene come to mind.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    VeeDee wrote: »

Right on brother.... everybody should be fired from his company or make them watch the **** movies

If Rey doesn't end up being a Skywalker, then they totally screwed the movies up.
  • Options
    VeeDee wrote: »

Right on brother.... everybody should be fired from his company or make them watch the **** movies

If Rey doesn't end up being a Skywalker, then they totally screwed the movies up.
    It's confirmed that she isn't:/
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Oh right, I forgot they confirmed that...

Ben Solo better change his name then...
  • Options
    Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin as the chosen one. Fun fact.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    Options
    Buff fotp, anakin, rp, rt and for godsakes someone save kit fisto from himself.
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin as the chosen one. Fun fact.

Kinda ok with this if this was true.

But definitely not ok with luke saying "no, you are my father". Thats nearly as terribly corny as anakin's "I don't like sand.... Here everything is soft and smooth" line
  • johnsolo313
    106 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

They are insect fanboy. That bug on cantina first node >>>> one of starwars's biggest icon/name on last node. Just WOW!

JKA: Low-pressure Jedi attacker that looks cool and slaps enemies for killing his allies. Plus heal and buff block if u r lucky enough.

Yay!! :|
    Post edited by johnsolo313 on