Future of the Guilds

I don't know about you guys but I think Guild battles against other Guilds would be pretty sweet. I also think a game where you and one of your allies fighting side by side (not computer operated) and fight different missions. I feel like a Galactic Conquest for Guilds would be pretty cool where you and your members get to whip people scenesless while gaining points. Raids are cool and all but I think we need more.

Replies

• Options
    I do think they will have Guild Raids vs other squads in Future. Will be just like Arena but you'll have like an Hour window to attack players in other guild. Most Ws takes the points. Then you'll have to use Cs for refresh and likely cant take same team to another battle in same raus
  • Options
    I do think they will have Guild Raids vs other squads in Future. Will be just like Arena but you'll have like an Hour window to attack players in other guild. Most Ws takes the points. Then you'll have to use Cs for refresh and likely cant take same team to another battle in same raus

Not a bad idea, but i believe that its only wishful thinking that cg would be so considerate and not let ppl use the same meta team over and over + the refresh is ofc available and the guild with the most crystals wins! ;)
    Just speaking from experience.