7 million damage on phase 2 and 3

7 million damage in a tier 5 rancor is what a guild member mysteriously got in the middle of the night after we had killed the piggies. Oh and his roster basically has Sid and 5 Jedis + Yoda equipped and started up. Just about every other character in his invention is green and not leveled.

Something obviously wrong with this right?

Replies

• C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    It's been a reported bug. There are several threads on it currently. Here's one example of numerous threads.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/37672/raid-bug#latest
  • Options
    That linked bug seems to affect all players, not one.

Malikar, I had the same problem in our guild. One player mysteriously amassed over 3 times the amount of damage as the next highest player, yet only had one 7* toon (the rest of the top guild players have 12-14 7* toons). I reported it to Lucifer's Daddy, who responded "looking into it" 11 days ago.

We asked that player what the deal was, and they responded "entered god mode" and "had a lot of time." The player is still in our guild, but not doing that kind of damage anymore (the player reaped rewards in 2 raids like this).

Best advice is to report them, and hopefully it will be fixed.
  • Malikar
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yeah. He finished our rancor doing ridiculous damage, got rewards for 1st place, and then left. I noticed that he has done over 24 raids with hardly any characters and using the Mos Eliza generic name.

Are people hacking somehow, jumping around guilds, and finishing other people's raids to get max gear?
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    There's definitely some sort of hack going around, many people have reported this. There are instances of players with really bad rosters doing 10mil+.
    As stated above report cheaters. I believe @CG_LucifersDaddy is the man to speak to.
  • Options
    The guy also claimed that he was using a Mace Windu with only tier 1 shatter point that is bugged and stuns rancor. Not sure if it was a cover for hacking or a really horrible bug.
  • Options
    Yah, 2 Mol Elizas hacked into our guild and then the raid I think through the guild ally list/pending invites. I know this is a stupid question, but how does one actually pm, so u can pm LuciferDaddy about thus, please?