Scoundrel Team?

I was looking for some scoundrel synergies and characters and was thinking about this team:
L: Boba
Greedo
Lando
Phasma
Nute

The Crit damage should be great but the team might be a to slow, any ideas?

Replies

• vostromo
    89 posts Member
    Options
    A scoundrel team might be possible with Cad Bane as leader but i've tried a Lando lead with Greedo, Nute and St Han (gets Landos leader as he's a rebel) and my rating plummets. The words you are looking for as to why are "Thermal" and "Detonator"...
  • Options
    @vostromo Okay, thanks for yout reply! I'll take a closer look at it, but hadn't thought about the AI using the thermal exploders, which could really suck indeed
  • Options
    I think Bane leader would be good, everyone says bane sucks, not sure haven't used him before
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Boba(L) Lando, phas, ST Han, Jinn. Not exactly scoundrel but to your point about Crit... I've been running it since the protection patch with great success. It's SLOW to start, but once Han taunts and Phasma marches for guaranteed crit... Welcome to Thunderdome. Boba's +50% crit dam coupled with Lando's omega'd 100% extra is beast mode and really the only gun needed once he starts slingin. That said... Gotta keep him alive long enough for Han to taunt. And you will undoubtedly run into Ben's pesky wave. But hopefully Boba ABed that old bootstrap ahead of time.

I'd like to work in Greedo, but not quite arena ready and worried that he won't yield near the utility as Jinn (only disposable slot in this comp) especially since you're constantly dealing with ST Han and RG opposition.
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    Options
    vostromo wrote: »
    A scoundrel team might be possible with Cad Bane as leader but i've tried a Lando lead with Greedo, Nute and St Han (gets Landos leader as he's a rebel) and my rating plummets. The words you are looking for as to why are "Thermal" and "Detonator"...

Also this :# I don't ever fall past 20's or 30's, but I'm afraid with ol fish face out there lobbing fruit on defense... A sheer drop would be imminent.
  • Options
    @CWent thnx a lot for your advice, your team looks like a lot of fun and I'm definately gonna try it ou!