Luminara Unduli AGI gear challenge!

Why is it that Luminara Unduli is one of the best healers in the game yet you cant use her in the AGI gear challenge?

Replies

• Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    She gives no debuff and she's an attacker. She'd be terrible in the challenge.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    whats a good team for this challenge?
  • Options

Use stuns and debuffs it makes savage lose about 20k hp each hit + 1 healer to ensure you dont lose toons.
    I use phasma(L),daka,eeth,asajj,jc takes about 1min give or take to auto ;)
    Phasma def down + assists, daka stun, eeth stun, asajj stun + jc heals if savage gets a turn which is rare.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Mines phasma, talia, barriss, Poggle and consular, it's a doddle. Target individual droids first, speed down with phasma and its plain sailing
  • Options
    Qui gon, Talia, JC, Cad, yoda.

Cad to stun, Talia for DOT, yoda for foresight, JC to heal, and Qui gon to kill the droids quickly and get extra attacks on Savage when he's susceptible.
  • Options
    If you throw in daka you are golden.

It's also the only place where I consistently use Eeth Koth. His stun can come in handy.

You do need at least a decent healer like JC.
  • Options
    Phasma (L)
    Yoda
    JediCon
    Eeth
    Daka
    = auto, no prob.
  • IvoB1987
    495 posts Member
    Options
    yeah Lumi won't be that good in AGI. Stunners all the way. I have Daka, Dooku, Ventress for stun, Phasma leader for extra attacks and also Speed Down. JC as healer.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i cant kill both support droids before savage does his trick. If the TM bars line-up, the last droid sometimes kills my JC. if that happens its an insta loss. Would love having lumi as a second healer for that challenge
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • IG_88_b
    60 posts Member
    Options
    I have Assaj/FOO, JC, Eeth, Phasma (L) and Lobot
    JC there for the heal
    Rest there for stuns & to hit savage with susceptibility (Lobot seems to defense down debuff almost every basic attack)
    FOO only because my Assaj is only 5* and my FOO hits much harder at 6* and can manipulate the droids TM
    when needed. He's also way faster than Assajj. Very rare day when a droid gets in a kill
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Eeth, daka, Ventress, Cad, Talia. The first four will stun him all day long. Talia will heal if needed, but it's not needed, as savage is always stunned. You don't even need to worry about the droids since daka usually stuns them too
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options

I use on auto: Phasma(L), Assajj, Dooku, Talia and Daka.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    Options
    Hendiju wrote: »
    She gives no debuff and she's an attacker. She'd be terrible in the challenge.

Ability block doesn't count?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    IMO, Lumi would be better than JC because she has a debuff on her special attack, but the difference would be small, especially on auto. I use Phasma, Daka, Eeth, JC and Talia and auto it easily.
  • Options
    Phasma, Dooku, Daka, JC, QGJ

Life on auto.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma, JC, Daka, Asajj, Talia

Phasma, Talia can debuff
    Daka, Asajj can stun.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Qgj for speed and assist, yoda for his debuff and foresight, phasma for debuff and advantage, jc for healing and koth for stun.
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Stuns and dots. On the highest level challenge each dot does 16k damage. You can beat it with just Daka and a tusken shaman
  • Options
    I can solo this event.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    I use phasma, jc, daka, dooku, Qgj and auto it
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Phasma is a star on this challenge. Bear in mind that savage needs to be debuffed to do any real damage to him. Once he is debuffed the red shield that looks like advantage shows up. That's his debuff to do real damage. Phasma's speed down is excellent for this.

Also, killing a Droid heals you. So you can get them low health and keep them on standby if you need a heal.

So, basically, phasma with 2 to 3 stunners should pull a win if played right.

Good luck!
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Auto - phasma (L), yoda, qgj, jc, dooku
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Poggle's ability block on his basic works well, too.
  • Options
    I just changed mine up - Phasma (L), QGJ, Dooku, Daka, Tusken Shaman (subbed in place of JC).

Wow, not even a real fight anymore. I have QGJ's basic at Omega level so he pulls TM down, and TS just loads Savage up with DOTs while Daka and Dooku keep him stunned. Easy peasy.
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Phasma is a star on this challenge. Bear in mind that savage needs to be debuffed to do any real damage to him. Once he is debuffed the red shield that looks like advantage shows up. That's his debuff to do real damage. Phasma's speed down is excellent for this.

Also, killing a Droid heals you. So you can get them low health and keep them on standby if you need a heal.

Good luck!

I kill the droids first. The real danger is having savage bring you all down to 1 health and a droid finishing one off. Jc three turn heal is more than enough to keep up with savage alone
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »

Good luck!

I kill the droids first. The real danger is having savage bring you all down to 1 health and a droid finishing one off. Jc three turn heal is more than enough to keep up with savage alone

Ya there are many ways to do it. I just go pure dps zerg fest ignoring the droids. So no need for heals.

Phasma (L)
    Daka
    QGJ
    EK
    Dooku