Spending 100 energy and not getting gear!

am I the only one who sometimes spends over 100 energy on ONE level trying to get a piece of gear, only to have to re-up (ie spend crystals) and keep going to sometimes only get 1 piece of the gear you were told could be found there!! its the first reward listed!! I spent 72 energy before I got one, spent another 56 and gave up.
wth? oh yeah, its just another way to make you spend MORE MONEY!! you guys suck

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Don't have to post double ;) But ye This happens a lot. But at least you got exp as well which is nice. Once you hit lvl 80 its just wasted money ;)
  • Options
    am I the only one who sometimes spends over 100 energy on ONE level trying to get a piece of gear, only to have to re-up (ie spend crystals) and keep going to sometimes only get 1 piece of the gear you were told could be found there!! its the first reward listed!! I spent 72 energy before I got one, spent another 56 and gave up.
    wth? oh yeah, its just another way to make you spend MORE MONEY!! you guys suck

Your luck sucks.
  • Options

Nightlores wrote: »
    Don't have to post double ;)

didn't try to. screen blipped while my finger was on the post button. the site yelled at me and shut me down for 300 seconds lol
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Been farming stun cuffs for ages now, so I can g9 Rey. I probably average about 1/100e most days. Sometimes 2/100e.
  • Options
    X0160768 wrote: »
    Been farming stun cuffs for ages now, so I can g9 Rey. I probably average about 1/100e most days. Sometimes 2/100e.
    exactly!! and the Mk 10 Taggeco Holo Lens thing I need 50 of is only available in Guild and will cost over 17000 total guild coins. I have earned nearly 7000 and its been what? a month? it's gonna take 3 months per character to get that stuff