Should SIM tickets be usable on challenges?

Prev1
Robert
150 posts Member
edited May 2016

Should SIM tickets be usable on challenges? 130 votes

YES
73%
JJHSirjamUshoHurricaneShadowHoundStarSonBigDeal0126MBL_66vincentlondonKrokovichbenacrowKAULIBaggodiunit900000Mofojokers1992JaceousprimeMcPot45GwonkgarubladorMegadeth3700 96 votes
NO
21%
scubaGreen_Legend_RanThe_Oklahoma_KidTagichatnJedi_YodaEleiemWildWest1974drdaveeThorius_Antares_2605GeofRivC_Mack406DekayingsoulNik_ZirlosStarjumperAndreasy10IT_L1V3SdigsmartinsEventineElessedilTimitockThePenguin77 28 votes
DUNNO
4%
RonTomTheJanitorMarkatonaPleblocyberyulOoUndead 6 votes

Replies

• Robert
    150 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    Seems like a no brainier to me.
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    YES
    The fact that they have a cooldown is ridiculous. They just want to keep people online as much as possible to do everything they can to turn it into an addiction.
    At minimum they need to open up new tiers (BETTER than the credit *event at 80). Some of these things we have 500-1000 of... pointless. I have more useless gear pieces than credits :/

*Edit - oops profit mining is so useless I forgot where it was
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    Are we talking challenges or events?

IMO, you should be able to sim both. Most people are stockpiling them whether they like it or not, it would be great if there was something else that could be done with them instead of them becoming something ELSE that players collect 100's of that they don't use.
  • Options
    NO
    Why not just ask for a button that says "gimme stuff I'm lazy."
  • Options
    YES
    Yes some days it's hard to find the time to do them they are pretty easy and boring to do.
  • Options
    YES
    +1 I auto complete everything. Sim would be nice.

Yes some days it's hard to find the time to do them they are pretty easy and boring to do.

• GruyloRen
    206 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    YES
    After you've beaten these a certain number of times on a level, they should just become an auto-claim like the daily login rewards. Since the content is always the same, there is no fun or challenge in playing them. Or just give out the full day's allocation after beating it one time that day. What's the point of making players log in just to hit auto and put their phone down 5 times? If the content was different each time and was fun to play, I'd agree with the comment above that said they're trying to keep people addicted. But as it stands now, I auto through the challenges I need the gear from and just skip the rest. It's a waste of time. Not the kind of gameplay that makes me want to come back. I just auto played two challenges while writing this.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    YES

We do have that button in LS/DS battles, OP is asking for the same button in Challenges.

Additionally, we have that button already in the Challenges, except it's called Auto and takes a little bit longer to execute. If you can auto a challenge, you should be able to sim it.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    It would be nice to have something to use my massive ( and growing) sim stockpile on.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    PLEASE YES!
    Challenges are the most boring aspect of this game and the timer should be eliminated.

Having to wait 10 mins between each one is ridiculously annoying.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    NO
    The timer is the annoying part of challenges
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    YES
    When I can auto the highest tier of each, challenges are annoying to me from front to back. Challenging challenges would be a welcome addition.
  • Options
    YES
    Even if it's 5 tickets per event or challenge in stead of 1 I would still love it
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    YES

Because I already push the auto button. I want those 2 minutes back.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    YES

We already have that. It's the auto button. I can auto every challenge without even looking at it. What's the point? If it's that easy, just give me a SIM button.
  • Options
    YES
    scuba wrote: »
    The timer is the annoying part of challenges

+1. I'd change my vote if i could.

• Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Getting rid of the timer would be my priority for challenges.
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • aGlint
    54 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    Best idea ever
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    I think it should that you have to complete the challenge at least once that day before you can sim
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Id prefer them to be more difficult, more rewarding and to have no cooldown.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    Yeah. If they added a challenging tier to each challenge everything else about them would be a lot less annoying.
  • Options
    NO
    I'd prefer them to limit the number of times you can use the same toons. That would add some variety and strategy that it's lacking once you can beat it on auto.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    Make them more difficult and take away the nonsensical time limit
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    NO
    Robert wrote: »

Uh its a GAME, why are you trying to make this automatic, what is the purpose of a game if its just a simulation, just hit auto everything and notify, yeah they have that already, its called facebook.

This is supposed to be interactive. Is it too hard to just watch the action and I don't know PLAY the game or what?
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    Once again: For many of us this aspect of the game is automatic no matter what. We're just looking for a quicker execution of the auto button, or a harder challenge so that we can't auto it.
  • Options
    YES
    I'd prefer them to limit the number of times you can use the same toons. That would add some variety and strategy that it's lacking once you can beat it on auto.

That would bugger f2p lol us whales would still auto.... removing the timer is a quick fix. Some days its hard to find the time but gotta since the rewards are still useful even for raid gear.
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    NO
    ZarLatho wrote: »
    Yeah. If they added a challenging tier to each challenge everything else about them would be a lot less annoying.

Its not annoying you choose the action, the GAME is supposed to be entertaining, its not entertaining if you just click 1 button and let the AI do everything.. what do we need you for then?

They can just upload a script to all of our devices and we just check the status each day, what about that? Yeah lets just sleep at night never wake up just put life on cruise control..

AWESOME.. not.
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    NO
    Jazz66 wrote: »
    Getting rid of the timer would be my priority for challenges.

Uh.. the timer is so you only get a certain amount of rewards and back to back only means you rush through it.

It is supposed to be a fun activity not just something you do because you HAVE to.

I think you people are ALL forgetting how entertainment is supposed to work..

I guess you can't sit still in a movie either right? TV show 22 minutes too much for ya, how do you even get through meal.. you just stuff your face gulp down whatever, and then continue what you are doing?

Life isn't about rush, relax, sit on the couch have fun.. oh yeah play a GAME!! wow what a concept!

Self entitled, arrogant, impatient millennials, I feel sorry for the future..
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    So you never sim the DS/LS battles?
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    YES
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    ZarLatho wrote: »

Its not annoying you choose the action, the GAME is supposed to be entertaining, its not entertaining if you just click 1 button and let the AI do everything.. what do we need you for then?

They can just upload a script to all of our devices and we just check the status each day, what about that? Yeah lets just sleep at night never wake up just put life on cruise control..

AWESOME.. not.

We already just click a button and let it do whatever, without even looking at it. The AI currently does do everything. Except we have to click 3 buttons instead of 1. If the challenges are not going to be difficult, or even mildly entertaining (they have not changed in 6 months, and I doubt they ever will), then why not just SIM them?