GW tokens just vanished

Right after the client restart, I logged back in the game and clicked on the link saying that Cad Bane''s shard were in the GW shop and noticed that my token were down to Zero. Could anyone else in the same situation?

Replies

• StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, I still have 1900.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Make sure you don't need to relog under you account. The game sometimes logs you out and you enter the game as a guest.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    FUnhSs1.jpg
    {RotE}
  • Options
    I'm gonna go to sleep and see if it gets sorted overnight. Not gonna waste any sleep over that. Lol.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    FUnhSs1.jpg

You should start converting those crystals into shard shop currency. Kind of a big waste sitting on that many.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    Where is Cad Bane I didn't get him...no Cad Bane at the GW Shipments it's a Lie :D
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Maskarii wrote: »
    Where is Cad Bane I didn't get him...no Cad Bane at the GW Shipments it's a Lie :D

He's not in my GW store either. Wonder if I have to reboot or update GoH. Oh well, not like I'll farm him right away anytime soon.
  • Options
    PugVader wrote: »

He's not in my GW store either. Wonder if I have to reboot or update GoH. Oh well, not like I'll farm him right away anytime soon.

You'll need to wait until the store refreshes for you. (or Pay to refresh it, but either way you'll need to refresh it)
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    PugVader wrote: »

You'll need to wait until the store refreshes for you. (or Pay to refresh it, but either way you'll need to refresh it)

Forgot about that. I see him in GW store now and Aayla in shipment. So tempting....must resist lol.