Kit Fisto?

Durrun
1019 posts Member
Spent 200 bucks on chromium, ended up with 426 Kit Fisto shards, while someone crunches the numbers on what the odds of that are is he any good? Potency up good with who (you're not allowed to say Daka)

Replies

• Options
    Durrun wrote: »
    Spent 200 bucks on chromium, ended up with 426 Kit Fisto shards, while someone crunches the numbers on what the odds of that are is he any good? Potency up good with who (you're not allowed to say Daka)

I guess if you max out Kit's gear and abilities he might be good. His AOE is pretty much garbage, his highlight is his Bonus Attack, Counter Attack and HP / Protection level. If you have Ima Gun Di Kit would be a key piece of an Ima Gun Di lead Jedi squad.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    What about his potency up? Does that affect things like multi attack chance or just negative effects?
  • Options
    General consensus is he's a max gear toon. Meaning, literally, to use him viably you have to have maxed out gear. If you put in "Kit Fisto" in the search bar, a good 10 threads show up with all sorts of opinions. May be worth a read if you're interested. I know this isn't really a "refer to *said thread*" type of forum, but sometimes you can look back. Just be sure to checks dates and dates of pre-post updates, etc.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i have him at G10. i am a little disappointed in his power level even though it is insane. his health and protection is great and has potency buff isviable for allowing aayla's stuns to land and even guarantee 5s gets his speed down to land. he can be used, but still underpowered.

fun toon. enjoy him
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    I think he has great potential at lvl 80 gear X. His hp and protection is huge. Potency helps Aayla stun and Obi mind trick. His damage really isnt too bad if he double attacks, IF he double attacks. Huge counter chance paired with Ima, and ima gives 25% bonus to counter attack damage when omega skilled leader.

Thing is, even in my planned counter team when I hit 80 in the next few days struggles to fit him in.

Ima, Aayla, Bariss, Yoda, Leia. Yoda is your only chance against teams with a lot of stuns and hard counters vader + obi, but I guess its only temporary, once tenacity wears off its stunlock city again =P. I would have Obi in there too but there are too many dooku lead teams still im just going to give a free offence up to half the enemy team.

Kit can be subbed in for Bariss, yoda or Leia in that team comp I believe, he still feels like he maybe needs just a little more something, even just a better chance for his basic to double attack.
  • kbonifay
    392 posts Member
    Options
    Akster wrote: »
    I think he has great potential at lvl 80 gear X. His hp and protection is huge. Potency helps Aayla stun and Obi mind trick. His damage really isnt too bad if he double attacks, IF he double attacks. Huge counter chance paired with Ima, and ima gives 25% bonus to counter attack damage when omega skilled leader.

Thing is, even in my planned counter team when I hit 80 in the next few days struggles to fit him in.

Ima, Aayla, Bariss, Yoda, Leia. Yoda is your only chance against teams with a lot of stuns and hard counters vader + obi, but I guess its only temporary, once tenacity wears off its stunlock city again =P. I would have Obi in there too but there are too many dooku lead teams still im just going to give a free offence up to half the enemy team.

Kit can be subbed in for Bariss, yoda or Leia in that team comp I believe, he still feels like he maybe needs just a little more something, even just a better chance for his basic to double attack.

the team i had him in may have been the wrong comp... when i 7* my Ima-Gun Di he will fill the slot in my jedi team:

Ima-Gun Di (L), Kit, Aayla, Yoda, Mace
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Don't upgrade him!
    I have him at 7* and gear 8, his buff is too random and counter seems a glitch, because happens fewer times, even using Ima-gun di lead. Aayla is far much better.
  • Options
    His Potency buff has great promise, but it is so rarely ever applied on offense. I have leveled him up and G9ed him. He works well in GW especially with another Jedi lead (Yoda, Barriss, etc.), but I don't have any faith to include him in my Arena squad.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    I think if you run an IGD team you must run QGJ, you need that debuff and he's overall better than Mace Windu anyway. Some may say run both but I think you absolutely need Yoda here to keep debuffs off the team for the first 2 turns at least. I would suggest, IGD, Aayla, Kit, Yoda, QGJ.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Ty for input guys, he did allow me to finish yoda event just by letting me in the door lol
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I would suggest, IGD, Aayla, Kit, Yoda, QGJ.

In that team I would still want to chaneg kit for soemone else, what role is he really fulfilling? His high hp does not matter since he does not have taunt or leia to protect, he will simply be left to last, his potency up can help Aayla stun not get resisted, if potency up procs, but Aayla still needs to crit. I would be happier having obi instead of kit there in my humble opinion.

• Options
    Akster wrote: »
    I would suggest, IGD, Aayla, Kit, Yoda, QGJ.

In that team I would still want to chaneg kit for soemone else, what role is he really fulfilling? His high hp does not matter since he does not have taunt or leia to protect, he will simply be left to last, his potency up can help Aayla stun not get resisted, if potency up procs, but Aayla still needs to crit. I would be happier having obi instead of kit there in my humble opinion.

Kits roll is that he has a a counter attack chance that stacks with IGD's leader ability so he's attacking frequently and when he does attack he can double-attack. Old Ben... yeah maybe to lock the other team down, but then you're left with a fairly useless character. I run Old Ben and I have never seen him die, ever, so don't even think about his passive ability being a factor. In a counter team I would personally run Kit over Old Ben if I had a 7-star Kit, but that's me and could be totally wrong. I'm almost thinking I would run Lumi or Barriss over Old Ben because they have more utility in the long run.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    On a mid March shard we have a ima lead Jedi counter/assist team with 5's that utterly wrecks teams. When the Rng is in their favor they are unbeatable

Ima, aayla, kit, QGJ, fives ... Kit counter, plus double attack happening way too often .. And with aayla calling assist on her basic you can get a three attack counter, aayla counters, calls kit, he double attacks... Nightmare

Or when he or aayla gets called as an assist by QGJ or fives

Now that's with the AI rng bump so not sure how consistent they are on offense

Edit: It's kinda funny but when I first started an ima lead team with aayla, kit and QGJ was my dream squad after reading the toon descriptions ... Then I saw that three of them were chromium only and ima had no farm til later hard nodes (that was before QGJ made it to cantina store)

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Building teams around a single mechanic is never going to be a great stratagy for arena imo.
    Considering the changes made to counter recently, these teams all seem to have an Achilles heal called a TANK.

Consider a pure counter team vs. a team with Old Ben and ST Han.
    Han taunts, Old Ben uses offense down, match over. IGD,Aayla,Barris,Old Ben,Fives, and Kit are all too slow to avoid this trap. Every counter your team makes for the first round or two would give a great amount of TM to your enemy.

Not saying these charecters arnt good, but put them all together and you have a team without enough speed and not enough damage or flexibility.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Building teams around a single mechanic is never going to be a great stratagy for arena imo.
    Considering the changes made to counter recently, these teams all seem to have an Achilles heal called a TANK.

Consider a pure counter team vs. a team with Old Ben and ST Han.
    Han taunts, Old Ben uses offense down, match over. IGD,Aayla,Barris,Old Ben,Fives, and Kit are all too slow to avoid this trap. Every counter your team makes for the first round or two would give a great amount of TM to your enemy.

Not saying these charecters arnt good, but put them all together and you have a team without enough speed and not enough damage or flexibility.

Aside from being too slow, they'll just sit their and hit ST han until he's dead and by that time enough of their team will be dead.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Options
    When did they take away QGJ's dispel?
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options

Huh? They didn't, they made the AI use it a little better on defense is all and removed some bugs.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Options

Huh? They didn't, they made the AI use it a little better on defense is all and removed some bugs.

That's my point .. QGJ dispels Han's taunt