Where are my galactic war currency?

Frommer
145 posts Member
edited May 2016
So I saved my galactic war for today because it matches the guild timing. And oh I crush through the first one only to receive gems on two of the final tiers. Not positive on this but I believe that means they cut the gem wins by two thirds, since you won like 5 every other map.

No I'm not quitting, but for real that wasn't mentioned in the game update. As a free player that's crushing me on saving the 1600 for a Mk 5 furnace. For real though? Just oh they are gone now buy some please.
Post edited by warmonkey1024 on

Replies

• Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    No? No one cares? You care about refreshing items you want but 20 gems a day just gone no one cares?
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    @warmonkey1024 why did you edit that? There is no galactic war currency. That involves raids. I correctly stated that there are no purple gems now until the 9th node. 9, 11, and 12 the final all have gems. However there used to be gems in the earlier nodes. Great I am sure for newer players who cannot go as deep in galactic war.
  • Options
    You used to get 25 total from GW, how many now?
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options

20. 10 on the last one, I just finished a second galactic war board. 5 gems are gained on nodes 9 and 11. Even by your math of 25, that's still a one fifth decrease.

I confirmed this with members of my guild this is happening to everyone not just me.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    @warmonkey1024 not to mention "where are my galactic currency" is horrible grammer, and makes me look like someone who does not understand the English language. I still do not understand why you changed it to galactic currency which is a fictional item.
  • Options
    Frommer wrote: »

20. 10 on the last one, I just finished a second galactic war board. 5 gems are gained on nodes 9 and 11. Even by your math of 25, that's still a one fifth decrease.

I confirmed this with members of my guild this is happening to everyone not just me.

That sucks, it used to be 5 on the 3rd 6th 9th and 10 on the 12th. I wonder why they did that
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Frommer wrote: »

That sucks, it used to be 5 on the 3rd 6th 9th and 10 on the 12th. I wonder why they did that

I ran through it twice. There are no crystals (purple gems as I have been calling them) on nodes 3 or 6. They remain on 9 and 11, which are more difficult to get to obviously.
  • Options
    I'm running it right now and it's working as it always has. This is yesterday's GW so maybe that's why, but at this point I see no change
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I just did my Galactic Wars and paid attention to the payout because of this thread. Both gave 25 crystals and 1200 GW Currency. One was started yesterday, but the second was definitely started after the update. I'll post again after tomorrow's Galactic War if there's a change in payout, but I don't expect one.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I just did my Galactic Wars and paid attention to the payout because of this thread. Both gave 25 crystals and 1200 GW Currency. One was started yesterday, but the second was definitely started after the update. I'll post again after tomorrow's Galactic War if there's a change in payout, but I don't expect one.

I did mine entirely today and it paid out correctly. Apologies for the post, but it did do something yesterday at least to me and some members of my guild. Perhaps a temporary glitch?