Next time please do it differently

If there is a 'bug' that is a big part of the game, is posted about daily on the forums, and you let it continue for months, how about you at least tell us that it is a bug? Confusion and anger arise from deception, the yoda event was blatantly lied about, and you were very quiet on this issue. Everyone knows who and what I am talking about. In the future, a lot of us would appreciate more communication at the very least. How long does it take you to type "this is a bug, we are working on a fix"? It took me a couple seconds.

Replies

• Options
    I assume this will get deleted or moved, but my point remains. This problem is a result of your lack of communication
  • Options
    Agreed. We appreciate that you fixed the Yoda event. Really do. And you did it in the best possible time frame I'm sure, but the efforts we put in prior to the fix were in vain :( if we knew a fix was coming I wouldn't have wasted my stockpile of credits and training droids in scaling up my Jedi. It turns out after the fix that I could've won the event with a much weaker team and could've allocated resources to my arena team.