Censorship

You need to get rid of censorship in this game, and just add a feature to report someone who is flagrant. I can be vicious without cussing, but with this system I can't say that something "BL0WS" by me without using a zero for the o, or that my character got an "A33I3T". I tried to explain that one to my guild by separating the word in half, and it censored "3I3T", which I didn't think was a word, let alone an offensive one.

Starring out those words makes it look like I'm cussing for no reason, and people lose context. This is insanely annoying, because while not cussing, and using words that are in the game, we get censored.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, I have to say that the censor in this game is one of the absolute worst I have ever seen. And no, I am not being hyperbolic. I mean it is wretchedly bad and both the people that built it and the person that approved it should be ashamed and fired. I play this game mostly with real life friends and it actually hinders normal everyday conversation. It censors words like 'basement' for crying out loud! Yup, basement, because... ba*****t.

Pure ****.