few questions regarding combat mechanics

dvl009
529 posts Member
hi all,

i have a few questions regarding combat mechanics as i'm unsure how they work
  1. does foresight only dodge attacks or debuffs as well, i.e. old-ben's 2nd skill?
  2. can foresight be removed the way other buff can, i.e. with qgj's humbling blow or ventress' debuff and will qgj/ventress get their each respective effect for successfully debuffing?
  3. does rey's 3rd skill count as 3 attacks or just 1? if she has advantage on her will she crit on all of her hits or just the first hit? is this the same case with her 2nd skill?
  4. regarding offense/defense up/down, how does it calculated on the same unit, i.e, poggle with offense up got hit by old-ben's 2nd skill. which effect applies? cos the icon often times only shows the former effect, then after it wears off, the latter icon shows up.

thanks^^

Replies

• Options
    1.both its immunity for 1 attack w/e it is works greatly against ben ;)
    2. Yes it can,but for example qgj doesnt give off^ if he uses dispel on foresight(which ai does if no other buffs available)
    3. If i remember right, the 1st has to hit or there will be no more hits, will crit with all, i think if 1st hits others can be dodged but happens rarely
    4. Hard to answer seems bugged ,but mostly i see normal dmg if both are applied on the same toon, but only the 1 put first will show while the other remains invisible until the 1st wears off
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    HK-47's AoE goes thru foresight tho. it happens consistently, i didnt record it but everytime he uses AoE my yoda with foresight on him gets hit + debuffed. seems like a bug
  • Options
    dvl009 wrote: »
    HK-47's AoE goes thru foresight tho. it happens consistently, i didnt record it but everytime he uses AoE my yoda with foresight on him gets hit + debuffed. seems like a bug

If I'm not mistaken, HK has bonuses vs. Jedi. Maybe that's all it is.