Darth Nihilus

DieRebelScum2467
73 posts Member
edited May 2016
any chance we ever see the lord of hunger in this game?! He could have some monster specials and sith synergy

Replies

• Options
    any chance we ever see the lord of hunger in this game?! He could have some monster specials and sith synergy

Revan and Malgus first ;)
  • Options
    I think I would prefer Nihilus. He is one of the coolest sith lords. Have some crazy abilities
  • Options
    Doesn't he fall in the "Legends" camp now? I don't see them adding Legends characters with so many canon characters for them to work with.

If they do add Legends toons, Grand Admiral Thrawn and Mara Jada have to be 1 and 2.
  • Options
    Doesn't he fall in the "Legends" camp now? I don't see them adding Legends characters with so many canon characters for them to work with.

If they do add Legends toons, Grand Admiral Thrawn and Mara Jada have to be 1 and 2.

HK-47.
  • Options

HK-47.

HK-47 is 1 toon out of 79. 1 toon out of what 200 some if you look at the data mine toons. I think its more likely that HK-47 was a devs personal favorite and that's how he ended up in the game as opposed to them actually adding Legends toons.
  • Options

HK-47.

HK-47 is 1 toon out of 79. 1 toon out of what 200 some if you look at the data mine toons. I think its more likely that HK-47 was a devs personal favorite and that's how he ended up in the game as opposed to them actually adding Legends toons.

Just stating a fact that there is a Legends character in this game. My opinion is that they probably won't add any more Legends characters.
  • Options
    Yeah I can see the legends argument opening the door for hundreds of obscure old EU characters. I don't think that's bad. You never know who could be next.