Suggestions To Improve Barriss Offee

Wolfborne
64 posts Member
edited May 2016
I love Barriss as a healer, but only use her during GW. Outside of that march, Lumi is superior in every way, especially in arena. Lumi is also easier to farm. I have some suggestions to make Barriss more viable in other aspects of the game:

1. Give her stealth, and allow her to heal from stealth. I don't think any other toon can do this right now. Also make her stealth non-dispellable. She does crap for damage, so she needs something to make her stand out.

2. Give her the ability to heal 100% of the party's health if she gets a killing blow. While this may seem OP up front, it's really not. The only time she would get a KB would be if someone was already near death and it just happened to be her turn, because her damage is weak. If her heal was available, chances are she would cast that anyway and have the same affect. If her heal was on cool down, this gives her something useful to do other than feather tap an enemy.

This type of thing could occasionally turn the tide of an arena battle. I could see where this might make the "fotm" squad go from beating the crap out of a team, to an "uh oh" moment. That would be fun and challenging!

Royal Guard does this type of thing already with his auto taunt. This just adds another element and challenge to the game, especially in the arena! She is the toughest healer to farm, so make it worthwhile!
Post edited by Wolfborne on