Level 80, 7*, ZERO gear ally requests...?

Dwinkelm
768 posts Member
Who else gets these?

I get at least one a day. Are these bots? I'm totally confused, there's absolutely no way somebody makes it through the game to 7-star and spend 5 bajillion credits to level without equipping a single piece of gear.

Somebody.... Anybody... Please, enlighten me.

Replies

• Options
    Gear level doesn't show on ally requests, and usually it isn't the correct toon either.
    Its just a bug. They are geared up.
  • Options
    Great, so I've been refusing Ally requests that could have actually been helpful...

Oh well, all I'll say is it used to work! Now every ally request I receive shows an ungeared character.
  • Options
    I'm not sure how the toon that you see on the ally request is chosen. If anyone knows, I'd be interested.

That said, I'm sure people can frequently have 0 gear 7* toons. I currently have 2 such. They are the next two toons that I will be working on. I starred them and promoted them, but do not yet have the credits to level them.
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Wish I knew this too. I've been rejecting people cause I thought they were bots or something.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm not sure how the toon that you see on the ally request is chosen. If anyone knows, I'd be interested.
    AFAIK it's your last leader, so the toon which is available for your allies.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    AFAIK it's your last leader, so the toon which is available for your allies.

With one slight caveat, if you used their leader in your last battle, that toon won't show up. Another toon from their team will.
    So it's important to find ally's with very different squads.

So if you really need to borrow a daka, make sure you don't use your own daka, otherwise, even if they have it as their lead, she won't show up.
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    CG knows this bug since months and dont care. The same with borrow a hero, all gray or green geared