Anyone tried max gear Teebo on heroic/t7 raid?

r2steve2
189 posts Member
Thinking of upgrading my Teebo to gear X and then giving him a scanner. That would get his potency up to 80%. Has anyone tried him with max gear (or at least max potency) on pigs or rancor on t7/heroic?

For comparison, max gear Rex has 65% potency and seems to land with some frequency on Captain, while QGJ has 240% and lands most of the time from my experience. At 40% though, Teebo gets resisted almost every time.
Hodor

Replies

• KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    I have not but you can read about how bugged Teebo is in this thread and even watch a video that demonstrates a big.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/37790/teebos-lead-ability-removes-his-ewok-scramble-tactics-ability
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    He doesn't work well. The tenacity on the pigs and rancor are pretty high and it's resisted most of the time.
  • r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    He doesn't work well. The tenacity on the pigs and rancor are pretty high and it's resisted most of the time.
    Did you max him (or know someone who has)? @Telaan
    Hodor
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    r2steve2 wrote: »

Lots of people in TI have him maxed. None of us had favorable results.
  • r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    Options

Well then, that answers that. Thanks.
    Hodor
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Which makes no sense..
    Rex with 65% potency I have heard lands his TM reduction at a decent rate
    That should me a Teebo with 80% should be even better.
  • Options
    Rex has a spot on phase 1. Teebo likely goes against rancor.
  • Options
    What is a scanner ?
  • Tbyrne92
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo is still quite viable in phase 1 of tier 7. Don't let anybody fool you, he just needs to be fully geared[img][/img]v6u4pf.png
    up.
  • Joby_Wan1
    225 posts Member
    Options
    Tbyrne92 wrote: »
    Teebo is still quite viable in phase 1 of tier 7. Don't let anybody fool you, he just needs to be fully geared[img][/img]v6u4pf.png
    up.

@Jedi_Qef_Tser there is still hope!
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Tbyrne92 wrote: »
    up.

Wow be very careful of this. I have the Ewoks all gear 9 with furnaces and level 80. I can't do ANYWHERE near this DMG. They kill for 5 and 6 but haven't gotten over 150 on heroic phase one. Mind you I might be doing something wrong. But I have another squad that does 455K so I think I know how to go about it...
  • Tbyrne92
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I mean it took like 4-5 restarts to get Rng on my side to stunlock the one guard while I burned the other one down. I'm just saying that it can be done. This was my guild's first run of heroic so I don't know if that is typical damage. But I did do it and I just wanted to share for anyone else that likes to run teddy bears in the raids.
  • Tbyrne92
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Also is your teebo gear 10 with the additional +40 potency? Because mine is and he was landing tm down on the captain around 60-75% of the time I'd say.
  • Options
    Guys, about what potency 80 of Teebo are you talking? Maybe I did smth wrong, but my Teebo max geared WITH the scanner has ONLY 21 potency. (With potency modes he has about 66). Please help!!!
  • Options
    3 Potency sets @ L15 = 30%
    5* Potency cross Primary = 24%
    Potency secondary stats sprinkled over other 5 mods = 7%
    Base Potency w/Scanner = 21%
    30+24+7+21 = 82%, my current Teebo Potency
  • Options
    Flippy wrote: »
    Guys, about what potency 80 of Teebo are you talking? Maybe I did smth wrong, but my Teebo max geared WITH the scanner has ONLY 21 potency. (With potency modes he has about 66). Please help!!!

Ooohwee. When you necro a 5 month old thread, things usually aren't up to date. This was before the potency numbers were changed. You can still get 80% potency, but you need mods to do it.
  • Options
    I started to laugh when I read the title of this post, can this be a serious question??

Teebo is not only a must have for the rancor raid, he is the absolute best character to use. Yes, potency mods are needed for him to be effective, higher the better but for T7 75% is the goal.

Is his invis broken yes and it will never be fixed as it would make the raid even easier. But, his bug is with the skill that gives invis, that's not what your banking on. He absolutely needs to be the leader and the invis from that is all that's truly needed. Stick him in a group with someone who can slow, elder (elder gives him great TM gain so you can focus mods only on potency at the beginning), 2 more TM reduction characters (Rex and Q are the best options) and you can solo T7.
This discussion has been closed.