Change Guild Activity - Hard Only Mode

DingleTingle
210 posts Member
edited May 2016
I get it that these guild activities are suppose to slow us down. I think the hard only mode is a bit much. I feel like I am going crazy using energy on lots of worthless hard modes. Please change it to something else. Log in for X hours. Buy X shipments. Spend X crystals. Gain X coins. Do X actions. Sim X battles. Do not Sim X battles. Have a new specific event for it. Complete all daily activities. Anything else.
Bye Forums.

Change Guild Activity - Hard Only Mode 29 votes

Yes
31% 9 votes
No
68% 20 votes

Replies

• Ezio
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Current activity is fine, we attempt to get shards for other toons we usually dont use/have, slowly expanding our roster or making our b, c teams stronger
  • WildWest1974
    628 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Nope. It's not too far out of line with they other activities. And, they are optional. You can put as much or as little energy into them as you choose.
  • Options
    Nope. It's not too far out of line with they other activities. And, they are optional. You can put as much or as little energy into them as you choose.

This ^
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I think it's okay. Only if you have fullish rosters already does it seem supremely bad. It is without a doubt the least appealing though. Because that day goes towards excruciatingly slowly building up your roster. But it does generate a good amount of spread out purple gear. And some blue gear you also still need to fill up on. But it's still a day where you literally make no headway on your most wanted gear list.

Personally I have fun doing it at the moment. Though increasingly many of the hard nodes at this point only gives me the purples I want if I go after characters I've already maxed.
  • Options
    Expanding rosters is fine until you figure in the cost & time of making them playable. How hard are you really farming these other characters.

1.8 Mill to 7 star. 4.6 Million from level 1 to 80. Cost of upgrading equipment, not sure. You are probably close to 7 Million credits.

Can't ignore guild activities because raid gear and guild coins will suffer. Everything in this game is optional. :p This activity is a replay of LS and DS, but not as good.
    Bye Forums.