Best Team I've Seen

Just got whipped by a team with Ackbar lead, Phasma, maxed Leia. Rey and Barris. Essentially Leia and Rey took out Qui before Royal Guard even taunted. After that it was all over. Think I got 3 turns total and my level 78 team was wiped out. Every one of their characters had crits the duration of the 30 second battle. Leia makes me think they should consider separating out p2p and f2p. That's just ridiculous to be overpowered like that.

Replies

• shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Barris sees useless in that team comp since everyone but phasma is super squishy. My shard is pretty weak, haven't seen or had troubles with any team. GW, now GW is a pain the the butt, running into 6 teams with RG and or sun fac is just annoying. #makeGWgreatagain
  • Options
    Don't think Barris even attacked. Leia went Triple shot like 3 times wrecking my whole team
  • Options
    Barriss doesn't belong in that team if you ask me.
  • Options
    If had managed to even get close to getting their characters low Barris would have healed. Going to fight this guy again
  • Options
    I ran into Ackbar (L), ST Han Solo, Leia, Rey and Phasma, was completely ridiculous. They got so many attacks first two rounds it was overwhelming. Leia was the assist when Solo taunted and when Phasma did Victory March, not to mention the extra attacks they were getting from Phasma.
  • Options
    Whole different ball game that time. Switched out Poggle for EE and didn't lose a character.
  • Options
    Swap Bariss for ST Han and that team would be way better.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    I ran into Ackbar (L), ST Han Solo, Leia, Rey and Phasma, was completely ridiculous. They got so many attacks first two rounds it was overwhelming. Leia was the assist when Solo taunted and when Phasma did Victory March, not to mention the extra attacks they were getting from Phasma.

If Phasma is not in lead, they don't get extra attacks from her. The extras come from Ackbar's Rebel Coordination lead. When Leia stealths or when Phasma does VM, a Rebel ally does an assist.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »

I've faced that same composition, too. Just overwhelming the number of hits they throw at you before you can blink.
  • Options
    Best team is 5 dookus