Who Gets the Furnace on my Droid Team?

KamikazeRhombus
1412 posts Member
edited May 2016
RNGesus has looked down favorably upon me and has given me a furnace from my guild's tier 6 rewards. I use droids in arena and obviously I will be using this on them. IG-88 could benefit from the extra health and protection helping him survive longer. IG-86 can get to gear XI and his omege'd assist ability is nice but to get to gear XI I would need another raid-exclusive gear item. I am wondering which droid will get more use out of my furnace: IG-88 or IG-86?

Replies

• Options
    86 I belive can get higher gear level than 88 when it comes to raid exclusive gear. I think 88 needs a furnace at gear 9 and 86 needs another at gear 10.
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    86 I belive can get higher gear level than 88 when it comes to raid exclusive gear. I think 88 needs a furnace at gear 9 and 86 needs another at gear 10.

You are correct about 88 needing another furnace earlier than 86 but 86 needs a Nubian Tech at the same gear level that 88 needs his second furnace.
  • Options

You are correct about 88 needing another furnace earlier than 86 but 86 needs a Nubian Tech at the same gear level that 88 needs his second furnace.

Hmm. Personally even though I like 88 more as he's tall black and awesome 86 just does more damage. So he'll be better for it because he will get more damage and protection.
  • Options

Hmm. Personally even though I like 88 more as he's tall black and awesome 86 just does more damage. So he'll be better for it because he will get more damage and protection.

Thank you. I also like 88 more (not as much as HK of course) so I was hoping someone had some sort of revelation that I had not thought about.