Roadmap for Raids?

TheRevJCred
127 posts Member
edited May 2016
First of all, I'd like to say kudos to EA & CG for successfully implementing guilds/raids with high functionality. Regardless of your opinion on the rewards system, I hope we can all agree that it's a welcomed addition that spices up the game with a breath of fresh air.

That being said, I'm curious as to everyone's thoughts/opinions on the roadmap for the future of raids. Specifically, I'm wondering your opinion on:

A) how often (realistically) you'd like/hope to see new raids?
B ) any tweaks to the current raid apparatus? (Please no rewards talk)
C) any specific raid boss you'd like/hope to battle?

My answer would be:
A) every 3-4 months or so would seem reasonable.
B ) I think it would be cool to have a viewer functionality that you could watch other guild members in their raid battles. I'd also like to see the heroic tier battle to be a bit more difficult.
C) I think the arena battle of the 3 creatures from episode 2 would be a fun battle. Maybe instead of 4 phases, this one could have 2 phases; one while you are chained and then again when unchained (thinking of Ani, Padme & OB1 from Ep.2). This could encourage guild strategy for who to attack first, etc.

Anywho, just my thoughts--would love to hear everyone else's!

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    A) no limit as often as possible
    B ) ability to know who is currently in raid doing battle without having to ask in chat. Ability to see total damage done while in battle as a % and damage #. Ability to know who has not battled yet. Ability to know how many battles a guild member has done. And more. Just currently very limites information.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    A) no limit as often as possible
    B ) ability to know who is currently in raid doing battle without having to ask in chat. Ability to see total damage done while in battle as a % and damage #. Ability to know who has not battled yet. Ability to know how many battles a guild member has done. And more. Just currently very limites information.

Ooo I like it. Especially the part about knowing how many battles guild members have already completed. +1