Newbie Advice :)

Hey Guys, I've been playing for about a week and i'm a little stuck around level 35. On the Light Side i can't get passed 4-L (Normal) and Dark Side 4-F (Normal). I'm advancing a little slow since i don't have enough credits to level my guys. Here is my Team;

Talia 3*, lvl 35 Gear V
Datcha 4*, lvl 34 Gear III
Chewi 3*, lvl 34 Gear IV
Jawa 3*, lvl 34 Gear III
Jedi Consular 3*, lvl 34 Gear III
Poe 3*, lvl 34 Gear IV
First Order Stormtrooper 2*, Lvl 34 Gear III
Geonosian Soldier 1*, lvl 34 Gear IV
Snowtrooper 1* lvl 34 Gear II
Royal Guard 1*, lvl 31 Gear III

Shards;
30/80 Sid
Count 8/50
Lumi 9/50
Old Daka, 10/80

With the extra energy i farm Count and Lumi for shards. Any Tips??

Thank you! :)

Replies

• Options
    4-L is your first big wall. Be patient and gear your guys and you'll get through it. The next stage doesn't unlock until mid 40s anyway if I remember correctly.
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    4-L is your first big wall. Be patient and gear your guys and you'll get through it. The next stage doesn't unlock until mid 40s anyway if I remember correctly.

What he said. You have enough battles to farm equipment and shards. gear, level and star up your main teams and go back periodically and eventually you'll have your team up to the point that you can pass it.
  • Options
    4-L more like 4-Lame
    https://youtu.be/CfWlFwJXLkA

but luckily the next stage is only at level43.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Options
    Grats on Poe! Great character for a newer player.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    And once you hit 40 then you unlock galactic war. You'll notice your credit income increase dramatically at that point.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Find and add someone that has a high level Bariss or Lumi and you might just get through it with your 3 star characters... pretty sure that's what I did anyway :smiley:
  • Options
    Or u just could get my account and only have to worry about getting to level 70 when they release!!!
    Line ID is Huckleberry
  • exshot04
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ty guys...That is good to know! Would this setup be good for GW? Also, should i farm shards for the lvl 1 guys and upgrade them?
  • Options
    Refill cantina energy once a day in order to get 1 daka shipment daily. Cantina battle get chewie, talia, consular, jawa to 4. Genosian soldier to 3 if possible.

Once u get daka upgrade poe to 4. Then choose which one to star up.

Stop farming hardmode for shard. Farm gear. You need to do 5 hardmode for daily. Choose 2 node and farm. Not more. Refill energy once or 2 times daily.

I think you should forget farming dooku. By the time you get him, he won't be that awesome anymore.

Get to top 500 rank. Refill 5 match if you have to until you can secure the range.

Top 500 + daily + gw = aproximately 150crystal daily. Enough to refill cantina & mission energy.
  • Options
    Refill cantina energy once a day in order to get 1 daka shipment daily. Cantina battle get chewie, talia, consular, jawa to 4. Genosian soldier to 3 if possible.

Once u get daka upgrade poe to 4. Then choose which one to star up.

Stop farming hardmode for shard. Farm gear. You need to do 5 hardmode for daily. Choose 2 node and farm. Not more. Refill energy once or 2 times daily.

I think you should forget farming dooku. By the time you get him, he won't be that awesome anymore.

Get to top 500 rank. Refill 5 match if you have to until you can secure the range.

Top 500 + daily + gw = aproximately 150crystal daily. Enough to refill cantina & mission energy.

I'm currently ranked in the mid 100 in Arena and don't have GW yet. In Cantina i'm farming Chewie to 4 and hopefully i can clear past Battle D, if not i'll farm Genosian Soldier till i can clear it. Is it worth using SIM Tickets? I'll stop farming dooku, would u suggest sticking with lumi and just do it 5 times?

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Lumi is the best thing to buy with Galactic War tokens, so you'll wind up getting her shards fast once you unlock at 40. So I wouldn't waste your energy on her farming nodes.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Another piece of advice for the Trooper grenades are to borrow Old Ben and use his Mind Tricks power on them. It ability blocks them for 1 turn and that should get you some time to take out 1 to 2 of them before then can start lobbing grenades again. If you have the clone SGT his AOE will also slow them down a bit too which doesn't help much but time is what you need to allow your hitters to take out a few of them it then becomes more manageable.
  • Options
    Awesome Thank you guys!

Which players should i be focusing on leveling up there skills?