The reason I'm focusing on Empire characters

Two words: Rogue One.
I've got no doubt the new movie will spark a huge increase in Empire characters, and will hopefully add the Emperor or someone awesome.
Hence, I'm constantly focusing on RG and Vader from now on. Not sure about Tarkin, you never know, he might get a buff.
It's a long time to go, but hopefully it'll be useful in the long run.
Thoughts?

Replies

• IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    Emperor Palpatine most likely will be added indeed because he already exists as AI player in some battles.
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Rogue One will definitely introduce new characters. I'm thinking more like Jyn Erso and Donnie Yen. Palpatine is surely an upcoming event, like Yoda. The timing is a big question indeed.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    7 star Stormtrooper gear 9
    7 star Magmatrooper gear 9
    7 star Royal Guard gear 8
    6 star Grand Moff Tarkin gear 8
    6 star General Veers gear 9
    5 star Darth Vader gear 9
    5 star Snowtrooper gear 7

I am very prepared. Tarkin and Veers sold be done soon and since I just wrapped up Royal Guard I can start focusing on Snowtrooper in cantina.

Obvious additions that are already bots and will come in time:
    Emperor Palpatine
    Scout Trooper
    Imperial Agent
    TIE Fighter Pilot

Whole new characters that will obviously get added:
    Agent Kallus (Rebels TV show)
    Director Krennic (Rogue One)
    Deathtrooper (Rogue One)
    Darktrooper (Battlefront)
  • Options
    Had this thought the other day, but realize Rogue One isn't coming out until December. I'm not expecting any of these characters for around 7 months. A safer investment of resources would be farming and gearing current arena meta characters and characters that will help you in raids.
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for a Shadowtrooper. It would fit with the movie coming, because that will be one of their primary marketing units if you follow patent and trademark trends. Disney went haywire on them for ST. Maybe it'll be a monthly login toon like Magma was, but it would be cool to have him nonetheless. I'm actually shocked there's no info through data-mining at this point, which is discouraging.

But, as Darthmelkor said, movie isn't coming until December, so there's time.
  • Options
    I thought Rogue One was going to be focused largely on the rebels and the bounty hunters that Vader hires.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I thought Rogue One was going to be focused largely on the rebels and the bounty hunters that Vader hires.

Trailer has tons of stormtroopers, a new Empire military leader, and a new infantry type (Deathtrooper)
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Options
    "Lucasfilm filed docs to lock up the trademark to manufacture and sell all things “Shadow Trooper” — such as clothing, footwear, toys, gymnastic and sporting articles, electronic games, Christmas stockings, Christmas tree ornaments, snow globes … pretty much everything under Tatooine’s 2 suns. Shadow has already been introduced to the ‘Star Wars’ universe via video games, but hasn’t been in any of the movies. This move is a strong sign that’s about to change. ‘Star Wars’ geeks have speculated a debut in “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” … which comes out in December."
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    There's spoilers on you tube Vader and Palpatine definitely in it. Vader 5 star snow trooper 6 star tarkin 6 star Magmatrooper ,Stormtrooper, RG done . Veers 5 star I too expect a event or at least some kinda promotion. When Force Awakens came out Poe and Phasma were given out as a promotion. Rogue1 is a prequel somewhere in time frame when the death stars plans were stolen from the empire. Hopefully more achievements are released for Vader shards.