Gulid Currency. the long game..

So the top producing member of my Guild has still not even earned enough to buy one of the top gear prizes such as the 25 count Mk 10 Taggeco Holo Lens at 8650 coins. and 50 are required for the upgrade. and this is the only place to "purchase" or win this gear. at this rate, it will take several weeks if not months to gear up even one character!!
Can something be done about this??
and before the guild, where could you receive this gear? why is it not available there now?
Maybe I should have posted this under Bugs and Fixes?? I mean.. ugh

Replies

• OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    No that was done on purpose. To slow us down.
    Personnaly i'm stacking up Guild Currency as well, and after I don't really know days (maybe a week or so) i''m almost at 7k ! but I guess i'll need one more and a half to be able to buy those !

Otherwise, praise the RNGesus to drop a full piece of gear in raid's rewards!
  • Options
    It's a little quicker if you finish in the top three in raids because you get some of the items. I'll be able level Rey to Gear ten this week. I got 30 of her MK X binoculars from raids, and after our last raid I have enough guild currency to buy the other 20.
  • Options
    Slowing us all down doesnt seem to work now, does it? I am pretty much the only one inmy shard top-50 that doesnt have raid-geared squads
  • Options
    Well the Mk 10 Taggeco Holo Lens is certainly the most sought after bit of kit but unfortunately many of my guild get everything but this vital piece.
    Tbh it should be a guaranteed raid drop taking into account how many furnaces you need to build.

There's no point in me getting all the Mk10 gear now when I can't get most of my toons to gear 9.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384