Jawa Engineer's damage does not count in guild raids

Eoka
5 posts Member
Using a Jawa Engineer for a 4 star guild raid doesn't register any damage in the end results despite the bombs going off and causing damage to the boss during the battle.

Replies

• Options
    Wow. I'm interested in hearing a response to this because I've been dumping nearly all of my guild currency into Jawa Engineer. Hope this gets fixed
  • Toraak
    3 posts Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. In the summary at the end it shows zero for the jawa engineer
  • Sucka
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Check the math and see if the numbers add up. DOT damage is not reflected in the individual characters but it does count towards the total so bombs may be the same.
  • Toraak
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Sucka wrote: »
    Check the math and see if the numbers add up. DOT damage is not reflected in the individual characters but it does count towards the total so bombs may be the same.
    Thanks, I think this could be the issue. I added up the others and it came to less than the total by about 30,000.
  • Options
    Very lame ...DoT dmg should be counted and contributed to the char's total ...it's dmg dealt because of a char, regardless of how ...
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    I never see his damage displayed ANYWHERE during ANY BATTLE! That might be a related issue. The numbers need to show on screen and if they do not show on screen then they will not get added up...

@EA_Jesse @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_NotReallyAJedi @CG_RyDiggs
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    Why are these problems still ignored?
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    The damage counts it just doesn't show under his name. I did the math a bunch of times and there's always a significant difference between the total and the other characters numbers.
  • Options
    Yup, his damage is significant it just doesn't display it at the end. Kinda cheesy.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    Why no response? What is wrong with you people?

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is it is working as intended. His damage is a debuff not a standard attack. And it does count it just doesn't show up under his character icon, as explained above.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Worth a bump
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Theirs no issue here... Any negative status effects nutes nade j.e nades Dots isn t show in the chars total dmg dealt ..But it is counted..(you don t see it but you get the points )
  • Options
    Xenith wrote: »
    Theirs no issue here... Any negative status effects nutes nade j.e nades Dots isn t show in the chars total dmg dealt ..But it is counted..(you don t see it but you get the points )

Mace's Expose doesn't count toward his raid damage, The damage happenes and affects the Rancor but it doesn't add to my Total damage ...... explain that ...
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    This still needs to be addressed