"PrinLeia Where R U Tonight" is looking to merge into another guild. (4 players)

Admiral_Ackbar
18 posts Member
edited May 2016
This is a fully interspecies guild! Yes my brother and I are fans of Blink 182. Come join our guild!
Post edited by Admiral_Ackbar on

Replies

• Options
    Veterans of the game are welcome, but we also take fresh recruits with that gleaming body armor.
  • Options
    Our goal is to set up consistent raids to help us capture the gear we need.
  • Options
    "A New Hope" is the title of the song by Blink 182. https://youtube.com/watch?v=2P1_UqACV7s
    I know punk may not be your fav genre...
  • Options
    It's a trap!
  • Admiral_Ackbar
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The leader of this guild is 187-434-789. Send your ally request! He is Daddy Longlegs!
  • ghostfeather
    84 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    We have exactly 15 spots left open in our friendly and active guild, seeking T5 ready players to join the fam. We currently kill T5 twice per week, sometimes thrice. We want to merge with a small active guild who have the passion but lack the numbers ;)

If we were full we could do 3-4 T5 per week and everyone would be ready for T6 that much sooner... Interested?

Ally code: 464-935-128
    Line ID: ghostfeather

We're a laid back but active team, mostly L70+ but also a few tiddlers we're nurturing. We don't insist on 600 daily energy but most hit it anyway due to cantina refreshes for their farming. Line app is essential, as we only use in game chat for guild announcements and message of the day type stuff...

And yes, punk rules. Real punk, not the bollocks they call punk today. Not Greenfeknday :a
  • Options
    Become Rebel Scum!
  • Options
    Don't delay!
  • Admiral_Ackbar
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Various species! We will be doing our first tier IV raid tonight at 8 CST. Come join our guild and get that shiny armor dirty.
    Post edited by Admiral_Ackbar on
  • Options
    Too many guilds not enough players! Merge with us!
  • Options
    Okay so we have decided to join another guild! We have 4 players, but one is a low level 40+. Anyone willing to take all of us.
  • Options
    To be more clear on our levels I am 76, we have a 67, 65, and a 40. I would prefer a guild handling at least level V raids.
  • Options
    We have successfully joined Enroth!
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya....i need to talk with Shakkes from Enroth