Barris damage drops at g10

I think there were a few other characters that had this issue but my barris was hitting for over 3k-3.2k g9 lvl 78 now is g10 lvl 80 hitting about 2.2k-2.6k if I am lucky. Something's up with this. Basically she was a wet noodle for damage before but upping health while getting more damage blown off her. That is just sad.

Replies

• Options
    Is possible to drop less damage than already noodle damage ??
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    I think I read that GS gets a big drop at Gear X as well. Hmmm
  • Options
    Vincent as posted above they pulled off nerfing noodle damage lol. Btw the phrase is "wet noodle" cause let's face it. Uncooked hard noodles thrown at you still sting a little. Lol jking
  • Options
    @KeyMan64x , there was never any real comparative data to support that. There were tests conducted by forum members, though, that actually suggested that everything is fine with GS G10 upgrade. I don't have a Bariss or I would help testing this claim as well.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yea there's nothing wrong with GS, my guild mates and tested it after someone noticed the posts on the forums. I can't help with Barriss since mine is still only gear 8
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Please provide test data for either the gear 10 or gear IX version. use one of the challenges as a reference and use no leader abilities. Report which toons you attack and how much damage.

Get at least 10 attacks in. Then post the data and someone with a gear IX Barris can also do the test.

In general people compare high armour GW and arena targets to low armour challange targets and then complain.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, even if her damage isn't lower, can we just raise it anyways? My g8 Barriss hits for 1200 on a good day. It's like 1/3 of a similarly geared character.
  • Options
    Idk would need someone that has gear 9 barris to have a good comparison with my g10 barris
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss' hit can't drop. It is mathematically impossible....
  • Options
    Wait hang on. Your bariss did 3k-3.2k!?
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options

That's what I was thinking. At G8 mine doesn't even crit for that.
  • Options
    fudgra wrote: »

That's what I was thinking. At G8 mine doesn't even crit for that.

I'm not even close to this G9
    | ☮ Scoundrel ☮ | 635-571-985 "Never tell me the odds." BHG Wakanda Forever
  • Options
    Lol my barris is my lowest damage dealer. Kit Fisto g10 crits for over 4.2k-4.5k for a single hit and often gets a 2nd attack for almost the same. So kit is actually decent lol. Not to mention the real high HP and protection he has. On par with RG I think
  • Options
    Hmm nvm her damage just seems to be all over the place once I reinstalled the game. She now hits the occasional 5k lmfao
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    How is that possible? and 5k damage that is pretty Decent for barris I might get her to gear 10 now Lel.
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    5k damage? With Barriss? I can't believe she upgraded from wet noodle to pool noodle!
  • Old_Scott
    217 posts Member
    Options
    How is that possible? and 5k damage that is pretty Decent for barris I might get her to gear 10 now Lel.

Technically, it is possible.

This could happen she had an assist to Qui-Gon (getting +75% damage) after getting his offense up buff (+50% damage) along with the offense up leader bonus from Mace (+20% offense). Other than that, I would have to see it to believe it. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it and then gear her up. But, I have a hard time believing she could do 5k damage on her own, even at Gear X.

@Gundam_Raizer can you confirm her max damage unassisted?
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it's because you fight against g10/11 characters not the average g8 characters?
  • Gundam_Raizer
    171 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I will try to take screen shot next time or something, gotta figure something out. I had obi wan lead at the time just so you all know. She doesn't do it all the time. But it's pretty erratic. If any of you get her up there will notice it as well.
  • Arim74
    74 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    :)
    Post edited by Arim74 on
  • Options
    Arim74 wrote: »
    Speaking about Bariss.
    Did anyone else noticed she doesn't heal toons anymore through healingimmunity like she always did?

She still does. And it's not healing, it's equalization.
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    guys, do you know that damage given depends of the other toon , level , gear etc...?
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    I did 5200 with a g10 Barriss. She had offense up, advantage, and was called to assist by QGJ.

Just imagine if I upgrade her basic to lvl 8! Everyone will create new forum posts screaming for Barriss nerfs because of her power.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Speakender
    108 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My Barriss his for about 1500-2300 regular hits. Upwards of 3000-3500 crits. During rancor battle when he's gated, she hits for ~5000. Gear 9, Omega on first skill.
  • Options
    Barris need to do negative damage. Add health other player. Serious EA think about it
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Hongwong wrote: »
    Barris need to do negative damage. Add health other player. Serious EA think about it
    No one left behind... even your enemies. :)
  • Gundam_Raizer
    171 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Also anyone notice that barris has more HP than any tank? 45k HP at gear 10 lol insane. Next to that my Kit Fisto has 43k at g10 and phasma at 41k all higher than STH even lol. Doesn't make sense but it is there.
  • Options
    Cool story. No one uses her for her attack.