Plo Still No Removing Buffs

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
I farmed Plo just for the Yoda challenge but figured he might have some utility for his basic. But when using him, he seems to miss removing a buff at least half the time despite being level 78, 7*, G9. Then I saw yesterdays updated listed as him now properly removing buffs yet he still seems to miss doing that half the time.

If he's not broken, could we at least get a "resisted" message pop up when a buff isn't removed? It's annoying to see him get a clean hit yet zero effect. He doesn't hit hard at all and his one good point still doesn't seem to be working.
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    erm, why did u farm him knowing he is ... Well ... Not usable at this time ??
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't know his first ability seemed to be bugged and he was easy to farm for the Yoda event. Regardless, I just want to know if he's still bugged or somehow working as intended and supposed to miss removing buffs that often.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    I moved this to bugs and issues. I'll check with the game team to see what might be going on with this ability.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse

Thank you very much! I just want to know if it's still a bug of intended (and if failure is still intended, a notification of "resisted" like other abilities would be nice rather then nothing happening at all).

I tried using him after today's update when came to the forum and saw yesterday's update that mentioned Plo's ability having been fixed to now always work. I used him in a single arena battle where he failed to remove any buffs on 2 of 4 attacks. Both failures were on Royal Guard.