Daily shipment woes

Is anyone else fed up with wasting credits to complete daily shipment quota. Every single day I'm forced to spend credits on gear I don't need. I know in the grand sceme it's not a huge issue but geez I could be using those credits for beneficial things. Surely there is a solution for this problem.

Replies

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    In sure you get 3/16 shipments per day that are useful to you.
  • Options
    Is anyone else fed up with wasting credits to complete daily shipment quota. Every single day I'm forced to spend credits on gear I don't need. I know in the grand sceme it's not a huge issue but geez I could be using those credits for beneficial things. Surely there is a solution for this problem.

You don't HAVE to buy any. You only have to buy 3 daily to get your achievement. If you space it out, and just buy the top one, it will cost just over 3k daily. Thats NOTHING.

Don't quite get your complaint

• Options
    No one is fed up. It's 3 pieces of gear that cost 3k credits... U can get all that and more during your daily energy expenditure. 9k credits is a challenge its why its calle a daily challenge, but if you destroy all opponents your gucci dont worry youll get so many credz.
  • Brandiecardoza
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

You don't HAVE to buy any. You only have to buy 3 daily to get your achievement. If you space it out, and just buy the top one, it will cost just over 3k daily. Thats NOTHING.

Don't quite get your complaint

As I stated its not a huge issue. To clarify, my complaint is wasting credits, even small amount ,when I could be using them to benefit my team. Over time small amounts accumulate.
  • Brandiecardoza
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No one is fed up. It's 3 pieces of gear that cost 3k credits... U can get all that and more during your daily energy expenditure. 9k credits is a challenge its why its calle a daily challenge, but if you destroy all opponents your gucci dont worry youll get so many credz.

Huh? I welcome a challenge. This isn't.
    Post edited by Brandiecardoza on