Guild Raid Tier Difficulties

Hi guys. Ok so my guild has 50 members. All level 75 and up. We haven't ever even bothered with tiers 1-4. We started doing tier 5, did a few, none of these lasting a whole day. Then as a group, decided to try tier 6. Tier 6 took us just under 3 days. By this time we saved up lost of guild credits. So in one day, we did 2 level 5 raids, and could of done a 3rd if we wanted to, we didn't because we wanted to be able to do one the next day. We haven't tried tier 7 yet.

Is it just me, or does this seem like far too much of a difference? I mean does it make sense that we could do 3 tier 5 raids in 1 day, while taking 3 days to complete the very next tier? Not complaining. Just trying to understand. It is a HUGE difference in tier 5 and tier 6. I feel its far too much of a difference between 1 tier.

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Stick with the T6 and maybe try a heroic
    My guild has gotten T6 down to 2 refreshes So we are starting a T6 every other day. Start T6 on Monday finish Wednesday and start another.

Gives plenty of time for all to get in each raid.
  • zaza
    48 posts Member
    Options
    tier7 take 30min btw
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Gives plenty of time for all to get in each raid.

This is a real problem we are having.
  • Options
    zaza wrote: »
    tier7 take 30min btw

For a guild of whales? We have a few minnows, but most are f2p.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    On tier 6 if each member has an 1 A team that can do 250 or so to one of phase 1/2/3 and has a B team you are ready for heroic. Heroic can be done in around 60 really good attacks. Realistically 100 - 120 attacks for a first try.

You need to have 9 people hit phase 1 for 200. 32 hitting for 250 in phase 2/3. Then you have 9 A teams and 50 B teams to do phase 4.

TM tricks don't work so your teams need to be DPS based.