Pm me for an invite
453-969-223
Post edited by InyakSolomon1 on

Replies

• InyakSolomon1
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lvl 76+. Serious players with 20+ 5* units. Tier V-VI-heroic raids. Daily guild coin contributions
  • InyakSolomon1
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Come join the Warriors!
  • Options
    Come join!
  • Options
    Join the Warriors!
  • Options
    Whales needed!! Join the Warriors!
  • Options
    Whales needed!! Join the Warriors!
  • Options
    We have several open spots and are in a tier6 raid now. At 31/50 membership. Need some top guys to jump in and join us. Ally me 453-969-223 or pm me. Gentlemen Group is the guild
  • Options
    We have several open spots and are in a tier6 raid now. At 31/50 membership. Need some top guys to jump in and join us. Ally me 453-969-223 or pm me. Gentlemen Group is the guild
  • Nodaryn
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Hello Inyak Solomon, sent you friend request.
    I am looking to change my guild the one I am into now is getting inactive.
  • Options
    No worries I'll open it up for you for awhile :) just leave the guild you're in and join the Gentlemen Group
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No worries I'll open it up for you for awhile :) just leave the guild you're in and join the Gentlemen Group

@Inyak_Solomon I snipped him man sorry :(
  • Options
    Lol no worries thanks for the update
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Lol no worries thanks for the update

No worries :)@InyakSolomon1
  • Options
  • Options
  • S1N1STER
    10 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for a merger let me know if you are interested.
  • Options
    Lol well you're welcome to join my guild anytime ;)
  • S1N1STER
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have line? Add me sinisterrising
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • saberOriginal
    129 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Post edited by saberOriginal on
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Stop spamming this.

It belongs in the guilds section.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Wrong forum, bud, we would all like to recruit here
  • Options
    Fair enough thanks
  • Options
  • Options
    We are a friendly active guild looking to grow. Most of our players are hardcore 78 but looking for more good members. Pm me at 453-969-223 if you're interested :)
  • Options
    Level 70+ with at least 5 6* units and you're in! Come join the tier 6 raid and vanquish the rancor!
    Pm for questions or just join
    Gentlemen Group is the guild
    453-969-223