Simple concept here to make GW opponents more varied and interesting for all players.

ProfmyGR
53 posts Member
@EA_Jesse
@CG_JohnSalera
@CG_NotReallyAJedi

My Suggestion for GW is to increase winnings of each node by 30-40% and you've got 12 nodes in GW with every player can play on each node against a different synergy team of:

1. Clones (Fives, C. Sergeant, Rex, Echo, Plo Koon)
2. Droids (Grievious, IG-88, IG-86, HK-47, Lobot, IG-100), pick 5
3. Empire (MagmaTroop, SnowTroop, StormTroop, Royal G, Veers, Tarkin), pick 5
4. Ewok (Chirpa, Teebo, E. Elder, E. Scout and add 1 random char).
5. First Order (Phasma, F.O. Officer, F.O. Tie Pilot, F.O. StormTroop, Kylo Ren)
6. Jawa (Dathcha, Jawa, Jawa Engineer and add 2 other random chars)
7. Nightsister (Asajj, Ahsoka, Daka, N. Acolyte, N. Initiate, Talia), pick 5
8.-9. Jedi (Yoda, J.K. Anakin, Luminara, J. Consular, Barriss, Qui-Gon, Windu, Kit Fisto, Ima-Gun, J.K. Guardian, Eeth Koth, Old Ben, Aayla Secura). They make 2 random teams. Left out Plo Koon and Ahsoka since they're in Clone and NS already.
10. Scoundrel (Lando, Nute, Mob Enforcer, Greedo, Cad Bane, BobaFett, Chewie), pick 5
11. Sith (Vader, Sidious, Savage, Dooku, Maul).
12. Tusken (T. Shaman, T. Raider, URoRRuR'R'R' and 2 other random chars).
13. Resistance (Rey, Finn, Poe, R. Trooper, R. Pilot).
14. Rebel (Ackbar, ST Han, Luke, Leia, H.R. Scout, Biggs, H.R. Soldier, Wedge Antilles), pick 5.
15. Geonosian (Poggle, Sun Fac, G. Soldier and 2 other random chars).

What do you think about this?

Replies

• Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    No.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Usho wrote: »
    No.

Yes lol

Show da love
  • brunokj
    22 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's a good idea. But GW should be reduced to 9 nodes a day.
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like this could make it too hard for those who don't have characters that counter all of those teams. Perhaps a simpler way to vary it would be an algorithm that makes it so only a maximum of four teams can have the same character
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I love the idea of synergy teams

I think putting them in in nodes 7,8,9 would work well and then it wouldn't get boring.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    I like the idea. But starting a post with the words "increase winnings of each node by..." is probably a sure fire way to have the devs completely ignore the rest of the post, if they ever even saw it to begin with. Even I rolled my eyes and started to hit the back button. I absolutely love the idea of getting more diversity in GW. But the rewards of GW are fine as is.
  • Options
    No need to increase GW winnings since most can already complete all 12 battles every day, some hve to try longer but anyone can complete it !
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    No need to increase GW winnings since most can already complete all 12 battles every day, some hve to try longer but anyone can complete it !

I agree that the winnings don't need increased. But it's not about rather it can be won, or if it's too difficult. I finish it more often than not. It's about if fighting the same few characters over and over every day is fun.
  • Options
    You are supposed to fight war against other hroes of the galaxy (players) not AI. So you fight what people set as their team! Would be boring to fight some pre made synergies since some of them will always be harder if you dont have the counter team