32 days into guild update. Number of droid callers: 0 (7/50 salvages).

Replies

• Skykraker
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild has done all t6 and t7 raids. We could complete the t7 raid in less than 30 mins if we didn't have a pause to let everyone get an attack in. We are a top 25 guild on the leader board. I have been top 10 every raid but 1 and top 3 a few times. 0 droid callers and 0 pieces for droid caller since guilds began for me. I'm just saying this to confirm that it doesn't get better with t6/t7 raids.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Skykraker wrote: »
    Our guild has done all t6 and t7 raids. We could complete the t7 raid in less than 30 mins if we didn't have a pause to let everyone get an attack in. We are a top 25 guild on the leader board. I have been top 10 every raid but 1 and top 3 a few times. 0 droid callers and 0 pieces for droid caller since guilds began for me. I'm just saying this to confirm that it doesn't get better with t6/t7 raids.

Top 10 in a heroic raid is 30 pieces of salvage.

If you have done 7 heroic raids you should have over 200 pieces already.

If you have 0/50 for droid callers you should be able to craft multiple other pieces.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I am 25/50 only because I have bought the salvage with Guild Shop currency. I haven't even seen any salvage in 14 raids mostly in t6 and t7 and in the top 10 for most of them.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Skykraker wrote: »

Top 10 in a heroic raid is 30 pieces of salvage.

If you have done 7 heroic raids you should have over 200 pieces already.

If you have 0/50 for droid callers you should be able to craft multiple other pieces.

So what? The other parts are easy to come by and drop all the time. We need droid callers. Obviously they are artificially reducing the drop rates of the droid caller parts. What you are saying is like saying "well, you're getting training droids even if you aren't getting shards, derp"
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Guess I have just been lucky, I've got 2 so far, plus a couple scanners, but I'm also doing t7 raids
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    After 16 Raids I am at 15/50 on the droid caller. Lucky for me I only "currently" need 350 pieces to accommodate 7 characters at their current levels. At this pace I should be able to fill these slots in the neck break speed of 24 months! 350/15=23.3333. How much does EA want to bet that I WILL QUIT THIS GAME BEFORE THAT HAPPENS? All because EA has allowed an unfair advantage to be created in this game. You have proven to me time and time again that you DO NOT WANT MY MONEY and that you would prefer that I QUIT THE GAME. I am sure you will get your wish and just maybe you all will lose your jobs over it.

@EA_Jesse @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_NotReallyAJedi @CG_RyDiggs

Oh, and by they way, why don't you hurry up and fix all of the Ewok Bugs, not to mention the seemingly endless number of other bugs in the game? You sure as heck fixed Echo crazy fast when he was released with bugs. I have spent money on this game too you know! Fix these darn things already and give us Droid Callers....oh wait, nevermind, you just want everyone to quit so you can find new jobs.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    It's RNG. So far, i crafted a scanner and 2 pizza. Still halfway to my first droid caller from raids but it will happen. EDIT: haven't crafted the pizzas yet but i have the unobtainable parts.
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I am using guild coins to buy the salvages. Geared Rey and QGJ this way.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    CG has completely ignored this issue and hasnt said a single word about it, dont expect them to say anything about it now, they are just going to ignore it until people get tired of complaining, or move on to complain about one of the many other awful decisions theyve made
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    CG has completely ignored this issue and hasnt said a single word about it, dont expect them to say anything about it now, they are just going to ignore it until people get tired of complaining, or move on to complain about one of the many other awful decisions theyve made

What do you expect them to say?

In World of Warcraft you don't finish your gear for an entire raid in a week.

They are trying to build a similar treadmill for this game.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    After 14 raids I have exactly 0/50 pieces for a nubian tech. It seems like CG wants my Rey to forever be gear 9 :/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

And then destroy what they built by enabling guild hopping?
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    After 14 raids I have exactly 0/50 pieces for a nubian tech. It seems like CG wants my Rey to forever be gear 9 :/

I feel with you ... Yesterday i get my first pieces after my 15th Raid .... Still 30 missing :neutral:
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »

And then destroy what they built by enabling guild hopping?

Guild Hopping is a real problem.

The Gear Treadmill is working as intended.

If your gear grind was over, everyone would complain about the lack of content.
  • Options
    I feel the same pain here, only 10/50 salvage...
  • Options
    All I seem to get are binoculars X and IX. I was 30/50 on both last week. I got Rey a Nubian first and I need about 1200 more guild currency to buy the 20 more binoculars for the caller, assuming I don't get more in our next couple of raids.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, the raid rewards are way too slow in coming, and the guild shop prices are 4x what they should be.

The thing that kills me is the description of the raid rewards. "Great chance to get fully-crafted gear"... yeah, right. What does CG consider a "great" chance? 5%?

If they increased the raid reward drops for fully-crafted gear, I think the problem would be solved. To me, the percentages for fully-crafted gear would look like this:

Best = 90%
    Great = 75%
    Good = 55%
    Moderate = 35%
    Small = 10%

Those numbers may seem high to some, but considering the randomness of what drops, the varying gear levels, and the number of toons people need in order to get the higher percentages, it seems right to me.
  • Options
    They basically have drawn a line in the sand between level 8 and level 9 and dared you not to put money into the game and try to cross it. I don't agree with it and hate that I am going to stop playing but they can obviously handle their game however they choose. I know there wouldn't be a game without people putting money into it so I have felt like a leech for a couple months now anyway. The difference is that I have always been able to be competitive in Arena with my F2P squad until this week and now I'm getting crushed and it will obviously get worse as more people progress and make the choice to spend the money. Again, I get it, the developers are thrusting a decision in front of the players when they hit gear level 8.
  • Options
    What are you spending your guild currency on? I spend guild currency on droid callers only and use crystals for furnaces. So far I've only got one droid caller & two furnaces but it's better than nothing!
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I got 1 caller and 1 scanner....
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    You can buy it!
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    Options
    LlwllynZ wrote: »
    Not a single official response regarding our concerns.

You know you fkd up big time when you cant even make an official statement about something.
    hhooo wrote: »
    Exactly. And they seem to think this game is going to last more than the rest of the year. They've go so far to go to fix this game it's absurd. At this point it should at least be a point of personal pride. I can't imagine any self respecting human would want to maintain a mistake this ridiculous without even acknowledging that they made it.

I have said this in the past and I am very unpopular for shedding light on this. The good news is I'm sure someone from EA or CG will eventually respond on the official site, you know, Reddit!!! Hopefully, one of our great members here can keep and eye open and link us to it when it's released!!
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Our guild has done T6 raids exclusively, 14 so far and I have been in top 3 consistently. I have not yet received a fully crafted piece of raid gear or single salvage piece of droid caller. Yes 0 full raid gear, 0/50 of droid caller. Same story for the other two guys in top 3. Every raid some of the lower ranks do receive a full raid gear piece (usually a furnace or scanner). I suspect the drop rate for droid callers is quite low in T6 or it could be bad RNG. Real fun thing about RNG is, you may not receive a droid caller till end of universe and you can still blame it on bad RNG.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    18/50 mk 9 binoculars, 12 T5 raids, 1 T6 raid
  • AKS
    81 posts Member
    Options
    One furnace and was able to craft one droid caller. That was after 10 heroic and like 5 t6.

• ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Just guild hop. That's obviously what the game creators want the players to do.
  • Options
    stop blowing your raid rewards on shards. yeah i know the rey shards are tempting, but buying them is the trade off to not being able to buy droid called components. you can't have both. you want both, but you can only have one. sounds like you didnt think it through when you picked the most shiny-instant-gratification option and now you're upset because you realized Rey is farmable but droid caller pieces are not.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    20/50 after 20 raids.

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Don't confuse precrafting which was a one time thing with guild hoppers doing 6 raids in 48 hours while a normal guild does 2. They are getting 3 times or more gear than a normal guild.
  • Options
    Been doing heroics since the 2nd week and only 16/50 for droid caller. Guild mate finished in the 30's last raid and got a full droid caller.

I Usually finish around 30th and have been able to craft 2 (almost 3) pieces of gear so far. Heroic is definitely the best way to get gear regardless of finishing position. T6 was a lot more fun to play though