Space Slugs Alliance is recruiting across 4 guilds!

Prev13456710
Pariah_Anathema
314 posts Member
edited November 2017
greetings fellow SWGoH players, we are looking for 2 more slugs to fill our ranks! Semi-goal driven, never serious, jokesters rejects and delinquents welcome!! Sense of humor required!!!
I am the Tard of Tards
Post edited by Pariah_Anathema on

Replies

• Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm starting a guild. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I'm doing it. The #1 goal will be to have fun.
    Stuffy whistleblowers, gallant knights, and those easily offended need not apply.
    So give me your angry, your cynical, your raging nerds yearning to be Dooku free.
    Now, who's with me?
    Post edited by Nerfherder17 on
  • Options
    I think I'm going to have to blow the whistle on your discriminatory practice of excluding those who are easily offended. Being such a person I'm positively angry, no, raging at your cynical approach to guild building. I shall hitherto ride my trusty steed to my Castle, collect my anti counter Dooku shield and my pointy sword and be back to smite ye!
  • Stlmark
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I love your name and the originality...if you're looking for a member I'd join just for that. I am level 71 but keep my squad arena ranking low just to make GW easier. Very active.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to have to blow the whistle on your discriminatory practice of excluding those who are easily offended. Being such a person I'm positively angry, no, raging at your cynical approach to guild building. I shall hitherto ride my trusty steed to my Castle, collect my anti counter Dooku shield and my pointy sword and be back to smite ye!

I'm not quite sure this guild is for you. Try the "overzealous white knight crusaders for Politically correct non-discriminatory nanny state everyone is equal play nice please" guild. Just ask around there are several members that would love to have you.
  • Options
    @Stlmark , the first official GSSATWWLT slug! Now help me get this thing off the ground please.
  • Options
    DlEVyiw.jpg
  • Options
    DlEVyiw.jpg

LOL. I'm in ^_^
  • Options
    Yeah! @thecuriousocelot is in!
  • Options
    @Widget_gaget do i need proof of galactic space sluggery?
  • Options
    No sir. Just leave your whistle and shining armor at the door. It's going to get dirty.
  • Options
    Beautiful. That's the way I like it.
  • Options
    Hail He Who Rules Over All That is Most Unctuous and Protuberant! (I'm still working on...ahem... appropriate titles...)

I have a new acronym for your approval: GASPSATWOWLOT

Sincerely,

Minor Tuber
  • Options
    A little wordy, but I like wordy....
  • Options
    Back in EQ2 my main was Tardnugget. I think I might fit in here.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    Options
    I'm a skittish white man in the guise of a slick tongued, mustachioed black space pirate. Does that make me edgy enough for this avant-guild?
  • Options
    Sounds like a good time!
  • Options
    B) TRAP WARS!
  • thy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    I'm lvl 62 with. Unduli leader. Lvl 5 all my troops r lvl 61 all but 1 purple gear
    Koth. 5* 5* consular 7* chewy unduli 5* 4* phasma
    No line
    Need strong Allies 3200k power up.
    467 927 852
    Let me know if I am a possibility to join
  • thy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Guild wars will be in next update so prepare for war!
  • Options
    Sounds like a good time!

If Davos Seaworth is joining, then you can count me in too.
  • Options
    geez. any other GOT fans out there that want to join? BTW i've been reading the series since 2003 and had a few books signed by GRRM in 2006 when AFFC came out. before the madness set in because of the TV show. There were maybe 50 people there.
  • Options
    @CWent @Pariah_Anchorite @Jaqen_Hghar @OnionKnight @thy welcome Space slugs, to the slug life!
  • Options
    @SupremeLeaderSnoke not sure if that was a request or not. im not entirely sure what trap wars means either, but you seem weird, and i like it.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Id like to join
  • Options
    O.k @Usho . a few questions. are you weird, funny, or physically deformed? Do you have a problem with authority? Are you easily offended? and have you been tested for hiv/aids in the last 6 months?
  • Options
    @Jaqen_Hghar valar morghulis

@Widget_gaget that is amazing! When are we getting WoW?!
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    O.k @Usho . a few questions. are you weird, funny, or physically deformed? Do you have a problem with authority? Are you easily offended? and have you been tested for hiv/aids in the last 6 months?

Maybe, depends on a situation, nope, no, no, yes I'm a med student it was an experiment...
    Am I in ? :lol:@Widget_gaget
  • Options
    he isnt even finished writing it yet. It will probably be next spring i am guessing. He is busy editing other books, cosulting HBO, building an art center, running a theater, doing speaking engagements, CONVOs, and trying to get some of his other work on TV/Film. On top of all of this he is spending a lot of time counting his money. The proposed "5 year gap" really put him off track and he is still trying to recover from that. He has had to re-plot a lot of the story around the fact that the children didnt get that 5 years to grow up.
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Usho wrote: »

Maybe, depends on a situation, nope, no, no, yes I'm a med student it was an experiment...

well the fact that you dont have a problem with authority almost excluded you, but you redeemed yourself by doing medical experements on yourself. @usho , Gadget the Hutt welcomes you to GSSATWWLT!
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Usho wrote: »

well the fact that you dont have a problem with authority almost excluded you, but you redeemed yourself by doing medical experements on yourself. @usho , Gadget the Hutt welcomes you to GSSATWWLT!

Cool B| will Pm you once I get home