Geonosian soldier gear X

Saw a post on this forum a while ago regarding the drop in dps for GS when he advances to gear X. Since then I have been taking note of his dmg output. Today, i finally upgraded him to gear X and I can confirm his dmg output for both skills are lower by a few hundred dmg generally.

Replies

• Options
    So its a bug? :D
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Bobdog87 wrote: »
    Saw a post on this forum a while ago regarding the drop in dps for GS when he advances to gear X. Since then I have been taking note of his dmg output. Today, i finally upgraded him to gear X and I can confirm his dmg output for both skills are lower by a few hundred dmg generally.

Please do the strength challenge and post the damage you get with no leadership abilities to compare between the storm trooper and recon trooper. In the other thread I have my gear nine numbers
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Why not.

It's the only place for a controlled test between users that doesn't cost any energy to do unlimited samples that generate different seeds every time.
  • Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »

Please do the strength challenge and post the damage you get with no leadership abilities to compare between the storm trooper and recon trooper. In the other thread I have my gear nine numbers

Its agi challenge and bounty hunter for me today bro. In any case, i dont see a need to post the numbers here because the contrast in damage between gear 9 and 10 is definitely noticeable. Just sharing my observation here so that ppl with GS can make informed choices on how to spend their precious mk 6 nubian disc. That being said, gear X GS still gets a nice boost to his protection (+4k) and speed (+5) so it isn't all that bad.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Can you post bounty hunter numbers? If you want people to have an informed choice post data and you can verify if it's a real bug and report it with evidence. I have a gear IX GS ready to do the other half of the test
  • Options
    . In any case, i dont see a need to post the numbers here because the contrast in damage between gear 9 and 10 is definitely noticeable.

hahaha what kind of reasoning is that?

• Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »

I posted some gear 10 numbers on the bug thread.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, I requoted my numbers over there. I screwed up which 2 I did doing the storm trooper and the commander rather than the recon trooper however it appears that damage increases with gear X. I also burned my last str challange today when the OP said he wouldn't test. But Sunday I will follow up.