Padajuans Want You! (45/50) - Tier 5/6

Greetings, fellow Heroic Commanders! I represent PadajuansPH, a Philippines-based guild full of scrappy members in the mid-70s and up who regularly run Tier 5 and 6 raids. We're working on building up our rosters for Tier 7, which I figure is a slow but steady process for us since we're not whales. I believe the entire guild, with the exception of one or two players, is pretty much F2P or has only dabbled in spending.

If you're a player looking for a guild who can reliably contribute to Tier 5 and 6 raids, and don't mind working with a UTC+8:00 schedule (Philippine time), we want you! When I say "contribute", I don't mean "Ya got 70+ 7* toons, can clear Tier 5 by myselfs", although you are certainly most welcome! Really, anyone who is willing to put in the regular contribution, join the raids actively, and grow with us is the right man/woman/jawa/droid for the job.

We are currently searching for 5 more stalwart members to join the battle!

If you are interested please comment on this thread, where I can answer your questions, take your ally code so I can invite you, and generally engage you in banter. We are working on getting a bit more organized with Discord chat and whatnot.

Downsides to being a PadajuansPH recruit? Well... there's a lot of Filipino spoken in the guild chats. But I will make sure to comment every so often, as translator and officer, to keep you in the loop.

It's more fun in the Padajuans. :) Can't wait to meet you!

Replies