4 Furnaces in one day!!!

Prev1
BMC_TYT
145 posts Member
Similar to most players who did NOT pre-craft, Furnace have been extremely hard to come by... With that being said, I have ran into exactly that delimma. On all my accounts. Well, I took a break from the game for a few days and when I logged in today, there it was! A shiny new Furnace! So I purchased it. I proceeded to refresh and low and behold!, another one! I tried my luck again but to no avail. But after a few more refreshes, one more decided to show its face and I purchased that as well... Then, I logged out, logged into my main account, and was able to get 2 Furnaces on that account! Tried my other 3 accounts, and was able to get 2, 2, and 1. After being nonexistent for weeks, they seem to be a common pull in shipments for me now. Anyone else experiencing similar chance?

Replies

• C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    I only have 1 question. How do you have time to play on 5 different accounts?
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    C3POwn wrote: »
    I only have 1 question. How do you have time to play on 5 different accounts?

This. And pay to play on multiple accounts.
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    I mainly use 3 only, but daily challenges are quick for me...
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    I auto everything on all accounts and am successful in doing so.
  • Options
    Dude....you clearly have no wife....lol
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    I really like where this thread is headed.

And yes you need to find something else to do with your life.
  • Dizzle
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Who cares what dude does. Do what makes you happy. One day you may look back at in a different mindset but life is all about what pleases you in the moment.
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong. I am certainly jealous on some level. I experimented with a second account and could not hack it. Much less 5!!!! Good for dude!!!
  • Options
    I will come from a slightly different angle and thank players like you to enable ftp players like me to enjoy this great game. It is nobody's business but your own how you choose to spend your money. I've seen way too many posts here complaining ptp players getting all sorts of advantages with op ptp only toons and how greedy the devs are for developing this game to extract as much money out of people as possible. I bet 99% of those people would have done the exact same thing if they had switched roles with the devs. So once again I would like to thank the ptp and all the whales out there to allow us ftp people to enjoy this great game even though we may not have a 7* leia to show off in arena.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Go for a walk I think is a good option.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    I count 10 total furnaces.
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    4 on 1 account, not a whale, yes I have a wife and kids. My 8 year old son has 2 accounts over lvl 70, I walk nightly with my WIFE, money isn't an issue for me due to hard work and a level of resiliency that is necessary for success, and thank you for your support Invariance.
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    BTW, anyone seeing these Furnaces more frequently?
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Options
    No last I was when Reagan was still president
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Lmao, maybe it was just a fluke....
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    I just refreshed on all accounts and 2 more furnaces appeared, and a lot of other high end gear is for sale as well. Although it is expensive, it would take weeks to obtain manually...
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    [img][/img]wc01w9.jpg

OMG! OMG!
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, this isn't coincidence... To go from 0 to 100 this quick, its strange to say the least.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Cg to op, and lmfaoooooo @ all the comments. This thread RULES!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    3 furnaces in one wow!
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    That's crazy isn't it....
  • Options
    I got 4 in 5 refreshes and my Droids are happy, when I hit level 80 I will have a G10 IG88 and G 11 IG86
  • Kevon
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Haha 3 furnaces in a row? That's boosit!
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Options
    You know, yesterday someone told me about this amazing program called photoshop...
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    BMC_TYT wrote: »
    BTW, anyone seeing these Furnaces more frequently?

3 Since they released those furnace in the shipment. I guess it is a new way to attract F2P to spend money. But i did brought 1 and used it on my dooku(no regret). I also crafted another one for my Lum. I don't plan to buy any furnace since it not necessary. lol
  • Options
    Why would anyone be happy to spend over 4500 crystals on three pieces of gear?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Ive purchased three furnaces from the shop so far. No furnaces for a week and the first one showed up in week two after daily refreshes, then I got two more shortly afterwards and crafted another one. So I have four total furnaces so far.

Seems like they showed up more after I bought the first one.
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333 because me and son enjoy this game and I'm fortunate enough to be able to do so.
  • BMC_TYT
    145 posts Member
    Options
    @Chef5 I have also experienced the same.
  • Options
    Two for me today. I hope another one doesn't come up for awhile. Hard to justify getting another when I haven't used my other two from today