2 Things I would like to see in further Development

Gernhard_Reinholzen
2 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hi fans and hopefully developers

I really like this game but i had ideas for 2 changes:

1: I feel like it would improve the experience of battles further if you had a table which shows the cooldowns of the abilities of ALL heroes. This could simply be implemented by a Button which opens this table during a battle.

2: Farming shards in Squad Cantina Battles takes really long, especially compared to Galactic War. I feel like I can get something around 200 Cantina Credits a day without spending crystals for more Cantina Energy. Now i understand this is something the company makes money with, but i feel like the difference is a little too big. Maybe it would be smart to give away bonus Cantina Energy over the day, just like the system with the energy for light and dark side battles to reward playing regulary.

What are your impressions about these 2 things?
Have Fun discussing :)

Replies

• Options
    Item 2.

In Squad Cantina, you are already earning shards in battles while you are also earning Cantina Credits. So your overall shipment farming is slower, but it is offset by the chance to farm shards while you earn.

In contrast, you really are only guaranteed a single shard across a 12-node GW run, so the shipment credits are earned at a higher overall rate. This kind of keeps the methods balanced with each other.
  • Options
    Okay, thats true and a point i didnt think about.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Item 1.

Reveal toon cooldown status with a press and hold would be my preferred implementation.
  • Options
    ZarLatho wrote: »
    Item 1.

Reveal toon cooldown status with a press and hold would be my preferred implementation.

Also a smart idea :)
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Item 2.

In Squad Cantina, you are already earning shards in battles while you are also earning Cantina Credits. So your overall shipment farming is slower, but it is offset by the chance to farm shards while you earn.

In contrast, you really are only guaranteed a single shard across a 12-node GW run, so the shipment credits are earned at a higher overall rate. This kind of keeps the methods balanced with each other.

+1 the cantina currency is like an added bonus!