Looking to join a guild? Look no further than 'The Execrable'

Are you looking to get the benefits of guild rewards and raid rewards but without the pressure, competitivenss and minimum contributions that often come with a guild?

'The Execrable' is just for you!

'The Execrable' is a guild that was formed with members who left other more serious guilds. We are a bunch of blokes (mainly from Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK) who have started a guild whose number 1 priority is to have fun and to be relaxed. Although we are laid back our guild is still efficeintly run and allows all members to voice their opinion.

Our only requirements for joining are:
1) That you download line. We discuss most of our plans for raids and general banter in Line. It is a much more efficient system than the in game guild chat.
2) That you are at level 65 or above and have at least one 6 star character. This is so our members are all able to contribute to the tier 6 raid and enjoy in the rewards.
3) Have fun, be relaxed and be respectful towards other guild members

If you would like to join please reply below and I will PM you.

Daddy Geoff 87
'The Execrable' guild officer

Replies

• Kinnick
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Bump for a great guild! Fun people who are skilled players and enjoy working for team goals!
  • Kinnick
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Boosting Up Mates Post!

Great team that is growing daily, up to 25/50 and doing rolling tier 5 raids. Join today, don't delay!
  • BlitzenX
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have cookies? I'll join if you have cookies.
  • Kinnick
    83 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    BlitzenX wrote: »
    Do you have cookies? I'll join if you have cookies.

My milkshake brings all the toons to the yard
    And they're like, your guilds better than ours
    Darn right, it's better than yours
    You should join up, it's free of charge