Furnace

I just bought my second mk 5 CEC Furnace and cant decide on which character i should equip it.

I already put it on rey so she gets to G9 (holy cow she deals dmg) so now i have to choose from either one of the following ones:

Lumi
ST Han
Sid
Dooku
Phasma
FOTP

All are 7* (exept FOTP hafway 6*) and need that furnace to get to G9

Any suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    Han or Phasma
  • Sungsta
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Han. He suddenly lasts a lot longer giving everyone on ur team an extra turn instead of dying after getting 1 shot by rey ir leia.

If u dont use han, then give it to rey again. She is terrifying at gear x. She can 1 hit ko a g8 full protection dooku. Much easier to get round rg as well, cos she can 1hit ko practically any cannon if you've gotten rid of their protection.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    I gave mine to Dooku. He doubled his protection, as he 100 % counters, he attacks more... I also gave him my omega's on furst attack, so he's quite a beast now...
  • HUSKARL
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Is your pvp shard hard? If so dump it in one of those toons you use, otherwise stick it on a raid toon to improve your damage and rewards or save it as plenty of other toons require it later and you'll want to G9/10 the most valuable ones unless you plan on spending more on furnaces. Phasma can get to G10 with only 1 furnace I think.