Will new characters be announced?

i was wondering if we will get heads up for new characters that come out. of course a luke skywalker jedi version needs to happen, as well as yoda imo. do they keep under wraps who comes out until it happens?

also wondering when the next character bundles will be out as the year end one right now is pretty underwhelming

Replies

• Options
    I think it's pretty misleading that all the imagery for the game shows jedi luke, yoda, etc., yet they aren't even in the game.

Pretty weak.

I want a Sith destroyer Yoda pack (yes, I said pack... farming is just too long at 1-3months for many good toons).
  • DarthLundgrenn
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    yea yoda is still favorite all time star wars character. (though rey... might replace, because she's hot)

but i would pay for a yoda pack. i would sort of make it an 'original trilogy pack', with yoda, jedi luke, han solo in norm gear, and maybe lando/leia.. i also think we should see a young obi wan since we have an anakin and a darth,...

seriously who thought it was a good idea to have luke with a gun? like i know he referenced his shooting capabilities in the movies, but he wasn't a soldier pre-jodi days.. i started farming him before i noticed this and was mad when i realized it lol..
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Options
    I am sure the new characters will come once the developers notice a sharp drop in crystal purchases. They already have the sprite for Bespin Luke with the lightsaber in game.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Prepare for an old yoda from episode VI without any skills :p
  • Options
    “When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not.”
  • Options
    “When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not.”

Ask The Doctor.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/