Unexplained Resurrections

I've encountered two instances today (once in arena and once in GW) where an opponent resurrected but shouldn't have. The arena team was Old Ben (L), Rey, QGJ, StH and RG. I took out Rey and Han, RG taunts. Kill him. Bring QGJ's health down below 50% and RG appeared with a taunt.
The second time was in GW and Resistance Pilot popped up after burning her down, I don't recall the team composition but it did not include any toons who have the ability to resurrect or raise allies. Sorry I don't have video or a better description, but I just wanted to bring this to your attention so you can collect more data and figure this one out. Good luck.

Replies

• Options
    Just wondering if they ever got back to you. I have been experiencing the same thing.
  • Options
    I have yet to receive an official response, but a few of my guildmates have had this happen to them recently. If you have a video or any other details that might help the CG team debug this, it would go a long way to getting this resolved more quickly.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. I just had it happen again in arena. I wiped the entire team with only Boba left, I had to kill him three times before he stayed dead. I'll go back and see if I can get a vid.
  • Options
    Boba's resurrection is a skill (no limit on number of self-rezzes). The others mentioned here sound like bugs, though.